HumAnIze's Calling

Holy shit it suddenly hit me. It would make H Eyez rich, too. Not billionaire but moneyed. Maybe already has money, but this would additionally leave a legacy for humankind.

H of I needs to write a script for an anime, weaving all the tectonic shit into the plot and dialogue.

Who here thinks the fuck cannot do it.

Looking forward to news of this.

I got something started along those lines, I remember it was really fun to come up with the ideas. Writing it down is really the best part, you can relive it over again like a movie in your head.

I also wrote a movie summary for a new Iron Man movie many years ago, which is better than the actual Iron Mam (3?) that came out around that time. Pretty sure that is still around somewhere.

“A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make anyone believe in God.”
—Alan Perlis

“If you think about it, it makes sense.” --Michael Woodley of Menie

“Hi there, it’s Goku! Sorry you don’t like me, here is your UBI account update with $10,000. The next update will be in 2 months. I hope we can be friends!”
Goku, Earth Protector AI

And yes I am bringing back the signatures to this place.

Do you have to paste in your ‘signature’, with each post you make?

I miss the signatures too… they define who and what we are and how we currently think, in one neat summary.

Sadly yes, Carleas has not enabled signatures anymore apparently because he personally does not like them. It would seem is personal reference outweighs even the possibility of anyone else being able to use them.

But yes you can copy-paste it with each post you make, that’s what I am doing. Still waiting to figure out how to change font style, size and color under this new system…

“A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make anyone believe in God.”
—Alan Perlis

“If you think about it, it makes sense.” --Michael Woodley of Menie

“Hi there, it’s Goku! Sorry you don’t like me, here is your UBI account update with $10,000. The next update will be in 2 months. I hope we can be friends!”
Goku, Earth Protector AI

No but come on do it for real.

I’ll help in any way it occurs to you to ask if any.

Come on baby.

anime you say?
:technologist:

The dude’s got it in him he’s just resisting like a impetuous artist.