I am both the Last Man and the Last Woman alive.

I am the Last Man.

• I don’t enjoy rules and regulations
  • I hate modern music that’s on the radio
  • I want to love date and bang 20% of the women I see and I don’t care about the rules
  • I hate people a lot
  • I see people and society as being stupid
  • I believe guns are good, but also bad in the wrong hands, and that the wrong hands will always have guns therefore guns should never be banned
  • I am down to earth and reasonable

I am the Last Woman.

• I care about the planet and ecosystem
  • I believe men have feelings
  • I do not shame men for having sex drives
  • I do not objectify men, I do not show them off as collectibles or trinkets
  • I’ve imagined myself marrying the man of my dreams, in my rightful place as his woman
  • I’ve always liked dolls
  • I believe women are not nurturing anymore
  • I want my man to work hard so I can have money, but I want him to be happy. I don’t like to see him suffer. I would rather him to be happy and jobless than me to be rich.
  • I do not fault a man for following his natural desires and flirting with a beautiful dolled up woman. I believe women who doll themselves up, but get extremely triggered by a man’s advances, are downright evil and selfish. For example if I dressed up like a slut and a man touched my butt, I would not try to ruin his life by reporting him to the authority, I would just quietly laugh it off with my friends, because I recognize that I am the true manipulator and true molester by walking around like a slut.
  • I realize that women are satisfied when a man is in charge, as well as bad at directions, and I will not deny the satisfaction I get from an attractive dominant male leading the way.
  • I feel guilty when I hurt someone, like a natural woman should, unlike a modernized primadonna.

[b]Furthermore, I realize Genius forums is essentially a Cult- And I will explain why later. But I still value their essence and they are an important introductory stepping stone to reach the path of super sanity.

[/b]

What discussion would you like to raise with regard to your op?

The discussion concerning the fall of society and lack of masculinity and femininity in society. Or whatever else.