I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBATE!!

Men are loaded and women are to be loaded…I think i just grew a new body part in my trousers…

chop it off itll grow back

you gotta know a guy who knows a guy

ill start asking around tomorrow i mean those are great pics and display a talent for sure. i cannot draw a straight line, well, i did once but im not sure i could again. i gave a guy a tattoo once with a tattoo machine i got on ebay for about 30 bucks and it didn’t turn out too well. im open to buying some art but i cant buy a boob one because where would i put it? are there non boob options? i could give them as gifts. i dunno. ill ask around about a guy who knows a guy.

boobs are bedroom art

it may be illegal to ship a pic of a boob to alabama i think dildos are still techincally illegal here like the sex shops has to call them massagers and if you say dildo in there they’ll be like “thats not a dildo!”. same with bongs. you have to say “water pipe” because “bongs” are illegal in alabama. fucking right wingers man they have no chill.

this idiot…illegal to ship a pic of a boob to alabama :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what a clown :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

phone i am saddened you ignore my advances but i am sure we will eventually work out our differences and come close together!!!just wait bae!!!

Meanwhile, back to the…“challenge”. :laughing:

Your running commentary on ILP, would make for a good book…

Have you ever thought about going into PR?

:laughing:

i like pedro more…girls like phone are trouble…nice on a date, not too nice when the kid is crying and you have to get up early morning and clean-up the house, cook a quick dinner, change the nappies and go back to work and repeat that all over 5-6 times in a row a week…I like to look at ass and pussy but I admire and idealise good mothers only, no cat-lady or a sweet-whore will take up time that I could dedicate to my own mother if I had to…quick paff-puff-paff and we forget about it or we simply don’t do it…I still would like a date with phone very much…!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

bruh alabama has some fucked up laws

The Deep South has… in general, so why is this guy arguing from ignorance?

They aren’t called the bible-belt States for nothin…

May god give us strength [-o< lol

…and yet you evade them? lololol

for the most part

_
Ok…

You people are so pathetic I might leave my own threads to you.

_
A couple of posts in your thread, and you whine…
not like anyone from KTS is doing likewise, is it.

You are daft …you seriously believe this idiot when he says these idiocies??? Can’t you see he is painting a picture of him being an adventurous and rebellious souther yank who defies convention and yet retains his cowboy bravado??? Fooling around and being an edgy pickup stud laughing at his traditional and restrictive surroundings???

I am leaving anyhow not that it matters or anyone of you should give a fuck …I can’t bait out the looney autistic kooks from kts my threads get spammed by you here and the sexy phone lives on a tree and has enough monkeys to fool around with to bother with me…will try tinder… The forum era of my life will be remembered as a necessary farce and a learning process and kts…a symbol of my youthful naivete and idealism and neuroticism…something I will think back to neutrally before I start cringing thinking about its members…