I have a therapist…

She’s a pretty girl. But whatever.

I found her an interesting data point.

She’s extremely intelligent but everything I taught her she never knew before I spoke it.

She knows about the 11 problems and intellectually understands them.

I told her, “you do realize that just because you’re a psychologist and have a husband that it doesn’t matter if we have sex, right?

She looked me in the eye and said, “I don’t want to have sex with you and I can’t have sex with you.”

I thought about that phrase for a couple days and realized …. That’s her only power. I’m a decent looking guy, I make her laugh all the time, and I’m teaching her about the whole cosmos and beyond. I’m also protecting her spirit.

Her man cannot protect her spirit.

So I look at the whole absurdity of the thing.

And just file it away as a data point.

I was told 15 years ago that I could only have sex with an extraterrestrial. We’ll see how that goes.

Who tells you these things?

The Mother Earth through various souls.

I don’t have to accept it. But it’s always been interesting to me considering what I now am.

We’re not the environment, but of it…not even our “carbon” counts. I think that’s a radical veiled admission that we’re not really earthlings, but exiles in captivity, and that planet snatchers are in control of green policy.

Sounds familiar, take it a step from delusion to allusion, ( my notation); skipping image, collusion, imagination

• course the other way around…

I know, what the , expletive is going on in that profess to be singular mind…

But tentatively, they may have well founded intentions on the long run?

Blame everything on “acts of God”.

If you want to control the movement of money and people, digital nanotechnology & decreased dependence on fossil fuels is def the way to go.

Why didn’t Pinky or Brain think of that?

Oh and I forgot radar love.

Quote - Nieatzsche, Friedriche (5).jpg

Hello Ec, see you on board hope you not bored!

I had a therapist one time was invaluable, saved my life, she was a Jungian analyst, she subsequently retired and took up dr.progoff’s journal writing technique of writing down in a kept journal that had corresponding headings of emotion, thought, and behavior cross chanelled at a time warranting such a memoralization.

She got her PHD under the tutilege of dr Progoff

youtu.be/ZrUiZwBZoyU?si=lQQNKEK-euOF8A7Z

Women go to hell for rejecting me.

Men go to hell for getting in my way.

I’m trying to solve that problem.

My best argument in court is the pleasurable exclusive access problem is unavoidable, so be lenient.

They’re retarded.

I am not, not only more autistic than artistic, so I could not get into your way (face it).

Course you may not have given that summary, if you had necessarily me in mind.

But lenience is or should be my second name.

“Being stuck in a gestalt universe is neither fun or pleasurable”

…regretfully forgot the reference , Ec,

Alfred e Newman
I think, in some back issue