I just saw a UFO

People feel a genuiness and authenticity from me that they don’t feel from you. It’s a nice try though.

There’s this guy yesterday at a bar… Ken. We had very high level intellectual banter that was funny for about an hour…

Then we discussed the “they,them” movement.

I told him I was annoyed by it. He has a daughter who identifies as trans. He’s one of those people who builds their ego around being a father.

He always pulls the father card on me.

My argument was simple.

There are three sexes. Male, female, hermaphrodite.

Non binary is a hate group, because hermaphrodites exist.

They them?

I identify as someone who doesn’t exist.

He’s like, no that’s not what it means… I know way more than you about this topic.

I stated that I’m just using logic and reason…

I told him that the they them movement removes accountability from anything.

There are literally telephone pole sexuals.

All of that is defined. I also told him that I understand that there are real threats from real people and I understand why people choose or are trying to force not being defined in the culture. Good on them. Do as you must. But it’s all defined. It will destroy culture to tell everyone “I’m an I don’t exist sexual”

He got so angry he stopped talking to me that night.

He couldn’t use reason and sound logic. He said he’d talk to me the next day.

He’s just one person.

I understand humans can’t have normal discussions.

I identify as a we-asexual, even though I was born as a me-asexual. My pronouns are “we” and “us” and I’m interested in “not”.

“Can we not?” is my put down line. I’m all exclusive.

We apologize. Please replace I with we and was with were and my with our and I’m with We’re everywhere. You’ve made this world very confusing and uninviting linguistically, and that needs to change. There is no I in hweve mwend.

.700 says

We apologize. Please replace I with we and was with were and my

me no says

I apologise.

I saw what you said before that.

This one is out of context & you cut me off at “my”.

You are driving me up & over & down & stuff.

I’m going to explain this very simply and I want you to understand it.

I was sent here on behalf, as a representative, of an infinite number of beings who are always used to getting their way without harming anything.

I was the best hyper empath of the group.

The theory was… I wouldn’t destroy the whole world when I didn’t get what I wanted.

The other theory was, I wouldn’t remote control the entire species to get what I wanted, and not finish my job.

I’m the hyper empath. You don’t want to meet the other ones. Not in a world like this.

Ok. Sorry. Technically I did destroy the world once… and resurrected it. I got angry for a moment.

And I have remote controlled this species before…

All of us can do this.

Because I’m a hyper empath. It hurt me.

I don’t need to threaten you.

I’ll be just fine:

I’m the kind one. We all live forever.

Ok then I am sorry I cut You off. then
But I don’t even remember what the first sorry that was cut off.

So sorry for being sorry, it’s kind of a reductive sorry probably to include more and more stings to be sorry about.

Trying to get to the bottom of this state of sorryness

Meno.

Don’t worry about it.

If I get taken out…

It’s going to be a shitshow for this species with an embodied non empath with my same power.

I’ll be fine. You won’t. It’s not me threatening you. But these threats are very real.

If you kill the empath (me) sent here to finish this work…

I shudder to think what will become of all of you.

It will then be decided that force is how to solve it.

This being will have the same mission as me.

Meno_, why are you sorry? I forgot. It’s ok to be in your own real feelings. You want to get to the bottom of real feelings, go to the Show Me state. Don’t.

Nobody’s going to take you out if I have anything to do with it, Ec. Except maybe stalker aliens who text you “hello” and melt your brain by force & invade Uranus. You knew that was coming.

A round of grace on the house. All’s I got for ya. Tip your … oh, she went home out the back. Nm. Everybody out. C’mon, get out. Show’s over before it started.

That’s right Ecmandu I just discovered about digestion types, it turns out drinking alcohol is much better for me than eating nuts or bananas. Crazy. I used to eat lots of nuts and bananas, make salads with them, super health freak salads, wondered why I was feeling so tired all the time. Turns out nuts and bananas are bad for my digestion type.

The guilt complex around smoking is much much much more dangerous than smoking itself. Also yeah, not being a shithead is healthy. I think you’ve actually got some wisdom in you Ecmandu which is rare!

I almost wanna get me a sock puppet now, especially after seeing your EcmandUN thread OP.

I’m a world system like this… said in the voice of the movie trailer guy

You metabolize acid better than base (alkaline)

I’m a moderate carnivore. The way I get around this is that all the water I drink comes through a filter that alkalinizes the water.

But alcohol hits my GABA receptors, to make me perfectly normal. So synthetic drugs don’t do this for me. Benzodiazepines etc… None of that works as well as straight fermentation, all natural.

Cigarettes do the same for me. Tobacco hits a lot of receptors that help me. I stay away from tobacco with additives and make sure that it’s organic tobacco.

Way technical. Phooey.

Do aliens do drugs?

There are many beings in existence who are just light bodies. They don’t “think with their meat” as aliens call humans.

Their drug at this point is their fixations of mind.

I was up to nearly four packs of cigs a day, I switched to a vaporizer so as to ya know, not die.

I just saw a UFO but rather than investigate it fully I decided to flush.

Nicotene is possibly the most addictive of the common substances we put in our bodies.

I stated age 11, by the time I was 21, living in smoggy LA I got so ill I could not bear to inhale another drag. My lungs were so bad that I was smoking Bugler.
I gave up.
10 years later, now living in Wales, my Motorbike and sidecar broke down on the motorway (the sidecar was full of cannabis so did not want any interest from the police-) long story short, I was stressed and arrived with bike at Brother in-law who had just come back from the US - bringing a can of Bugler - without hesitation or saying to myself “I do not smoke” - I rolled one up and was hooked again.
By the time the parts had come and I repaired the bike I had smoked the whole can.
It took me another ten years to quit, this time on and off until around 2002 I finally put out my last fag.
six years later diagnosed with throat cancer.

I’ve had several types of cannabis; speed; coke; crack; acid; MDMA; mushrooms; opium and variants. But I have never felt addicted to any of them.

It’s only nicotine that has ever had me hooked

Capture.JPG

hm. Interesting to hear more of the backstory of your cancer. It is highly frustrating that having “good” lawyers who can twist truth… paired with the ability to twist stats… delays a lot of justice & (in the mean time) lines a lot of pockets. Ready for the tables to turn.

It’s so weird… I’ve been seeing a lot of packs of cigarettes being littered lately… not all of them completely empty. I have had zero cravings, but the mere thought crossed my mind to smoke, and I instantly reacted against it. I like breathing, and have zero money to waste.

But I did splurge on a little Taco Bell yesterday. I don’t eat out at all these days. Trying to be frugal.

It’ll prolly be the junk in my veins (from years of junk food… never used needles… in case that needs clarification) or cancer that finally takes me out for Good. Or revolution :stuck_out_tongue: