I just saw a UFO

I was sitting down smoking a cigarette as I’m want to do, and looking up at the sky as I’m want to do…

And saw something the same size as a normal star zig zagging through the sky.

I was bored. So I just looked at the ground and continued smoking my cigarette… the ground is actually very fascinating… you can make amazing pictures from rocks that protrude if you use your imagination.

1 Like

I also like saying “wont to do” even though want does make more sense.

I quit smoking over a year ago. Saves a crap ton of money & I can breathe. But I’m outside less than I used to be as a result.

Smoking is how I make all my friends.

I’m extremely patient. Nobody knows better than me that you never know what a person has been through.

So I’ll say hi to the same person for a decade…

Maybe they’ll feel comfortable enough to talk to me the next decade.

Now I know everyone.

It’s because of smoking.

When I smoked it was in the back yard. Introvert.

But I’ve been walking more & trying to form a habit with that. Fall semester will prolly blow it to crap though.

Today was too busy obsessing on nerdy junk to go outside mostly.

You can be outside & make friends w/o smoking. Kind of your point, I’m sure.

Oh sure. I have lots of non smoking friends - or at least friendly acquaintances.

I smoke 3 packs a day. I’m always outside and I have an excuse.

I understand Hitler was in charge of this world for a while… and he hated smokers. I mean recently. That was his moral superiority, also vegetarianism …

I’ve seen the world switch many hands since I’ve been here.

I had to analyze why an infinite number of beings infinite heavens were corrupted. And I’m here to repair it.

I’m back in my body now.

3 packs? Yowza. Do you finish the whole thing or just half until you light the next with it? My grandpa chainsmoked like that … died from it.

Everything costs ya somethin. Literally. Not just figuratively in literal spirit. Or literally in figure.

Literally. Addiction valorizes in on itself even though money is literally figurative.

quit smoking normal people think it’s gross and it makes you smell like an ashtray

I guarantee you I have more friends than you.

Deeper friends than you as well.

If you think addiction is the problem, then stop eating food and drinking water.

The withdrawal symptoms suck.

Do any drug you want as long as you’re a decent person.

Moderation is good advice when poison isn’t involved.

Food and water are good for you in moderation, smoking and drinking aren’t.

I’m definitely not telling you what to do. And it would definitely be worse for you to think I’m judging you for it than for you to smoke another cigarette.

Everyone has their own crap. Just a matter of which crap you’ll put up with.

Smoking and drinking free me. I’m actually normal on those substances. Without them, I start destroying universes and shit like that. Everyone has a different biochemistry. It stops the spirits.

I can’t touch marijuana with a ten foot pole though.

Ec - you ARE a UFO.
:wink:

We all choose our poisons and live (or die) with the consequences. Smoking isn’t as hard to live with (except financially) as personality-altering substances that turn people into asshole buffoons you gotta clean up after. Heyyllls to the no. Sometimes you gotta love from a distance. Fricken heartbreaking.

Ichthus. You really don’t understand. One persons poison is another persons medicine.

Try eating peanuts when you get anaphylaxis from them. Poison.

Others always feel better when they eat peanuts.

The problem with your god psychology is that you think everyone needs to be like you in order to make life perfect. Look around you. That’s demonstrably false.

I’d never want you to rule existence (let alone anyone)

You have a pride of yourself that’s unbecoming to you.

I’ve met alcoholic smokers who’ve lived 90+ years and died of natural causes.

Look at Keith Richards!!! Fuck, that guy has done more drugs than almost anyone… he’s fine.

Your puritanical streak is naive.

The most important thing is that whatever you do…

That you’re not a shithead.

I miss my friend I walked through recovery with. I saw him come back from the dead. I saw life in his eyes where before was misery. And I saw him fade back out. And I’m fricken pissed about it. He said stupid bullshit to other people, like he only drinks once a month, or once a week, never drunk at work. Addiction turns people into liars, etc.

Fricken anyway.

“Ichthus. You really don’t understand. One persons poison is another persons medicine.”

Bullshit.

“Try eating peanuts when you get anaphylaxis from them. Poison.”

I wish when alcohol turns you into a dumbass, you’d go into anaphylactic shock.

“Others always feel better when they eat peanuts.”

And?

“The problem with your god psychology is that you think everyone needs to be like you in order to make life perfect. Look around you. That’s demonstrably false.”

Ummm… how is that demonstrated, exactly?

“I’d never want you to rule existence (let alone anyone)”

Tough. We have free will for a reason. Do good stuff with it.

“You have a pride of yourself that’s unbecoming to you.”

Maybe ‘cause I became?? Jk.

“I’ve met alcoholic smokers who’ve lived 90+ years and died of natural causes.”

And?

“Look at Keith Richards!!! Fuck, that guy has done more drugs than almost anyone… he’s fine.”

Would he agree?

“Your puritanical streak is naive.”

How am I being puritanical exactly?

“The most important thing is that whatever you do… That you’re not a shithead.”

We’re all shitheads to varying degrees. Let’s not obsess over it & just focus on doing good stuff. If we stuff our heads with good stuff, the shit makes room like you’re popping a shit pimple.

Speakin o which… I’m going for a walk.

Lol

A few years ago now, the whole of London saw 3 UFOs in a row… or maybe it was new aero-tech being tested.

Them denying that they know what such things are is as silly as them denying their participation in Jan 6.

Governments lie - I know it’s hard to believe (but I don’t know why it’s hard to believe).

Ec,

Book report due by mid-July:
littlebrown.com/titles/keit … 316128568/

I hate to break old news to all concerned here but Alan panick set in when allegedly Martians were reported back when Orson wells sighted them first.

Wonder he recovered while will Smith’s carrerr is tethering on a slight slap to those panicking

That makes AI : 3
and 700 :6 good going
r a
r a 700 congrats but I wouldn’ sit on my laurels just yet

Out but not over by a long shot

wrong