I’m not smart enough to….

I’m not smart enough to make a new thread on ILP.

It would be superfluous to make another. Thank you all for engaging with me.

———

Existence needs a new realm/dimension/plane/reality to shatter the ceiling of its eternal damnation of all life when someone evolves enough to have this wish:

“My wish is for all my dreams to come true without harming anyone and knowing that there’s a place people can go when they evolve or grow into that wish.”

Then I can finally rest.

I’ll leave behind the four protections:

1.) you’re emotionally and/or mentally retarded
2.) you have a behavioral tic disorder
3.) you have involuntary bouts of joy
4.) blasphemy is not something you do, it’s everything

So… your ideal dream is, everyone gets their own personal VR lobotomy in the AI googleplex meta-Borg matrix machine.

Good job. You literally made yourself irrelevant to… oh wait, what was it? Oh yeah, that/s right . To all of existence.

Feel free to keep your 4 dopamine-addict hooks to yourself :laughing: =D> #-o

You’ll be a hyperempath someday.

It may be a googleplex years from now.

And instead of mocking me, what I just wrote will mean everything to you.

I’ve already changed the structure of existence.

Now I need to shatter the ceiling so that you have somewhere to go when you get there.

Humanize…. You’re not that smart. Very little life experience as well.

And by the way…

It’s a hyperdimensional mirror reality. Not a virtual reality.

You’re reflecting an infinite number of souls in a reflected infinite space and time to your will.

It’s analog. Not digital.

I already am.

How do you think I can understand you so well? It’s not only my insanely huge intellect.

Mockery can also be a form of flattery. Or instruction.

That’s what we call a delusion #-o [-o<

I heard someone else say that to me once, “you don’t have a lot of life experience”. If only they knew :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

I’m working on a 4th solution to the pleasurable exclusive access problem, the consent violation problem and the negative zero sum problem. I just started it today.

It involves a single particle that moves so fast it renders the multiverse in real time.

I call it the information particle. Then there’s a particle called the “all your dreams come true without hurting anyone particle…. This particle has mass.

It renders an infinite universe for each individual based upon their spirit signature
And takes form from there.

It’s not even in beta testing yet.

I’ll be your crash test smarty, Ec. But I’m tellin ya. It’s just another hell realm — and you know it.

We’re already in hell. People just don’t know it yet.

Heaven by my definition is getting everything you want forever without harming any being.

Absent that…. Hell is a very patient predator. They’re not attacking you because you already lost.

They’re after big game. They’re after me.

You still have what you think I lost?

What?

I know enough about heaven to know there can be only one sentient being in it…. You, yourself.

The question is how to make it realistic as an infinite universe that conforms to to your dreams being fulfilled instead of disappointed.

I’m always disappointed if someone else is disappointed.

And on top of this, others really disappoint me.

It just means you’re not ready to leave yet.

Hyperdimensional mirror realities are the purest expression of this ideal.

Then I realized if you’re both your own information particle subconsciously that doesn’t affect anyone’s personal universe and then use your heart and soul to substantiate it… for yourself. That this would work as well.

Just like in the hyperdimensional mirror reality…

Everyone would tell you it was made just for your personal dreams, and it would also be falsified by whether your desire is being fulfilled.

Otherwise …. We just have the old system where everyone goes to hell forever.

If it’s good, it’s too good not to share.

Share what’s good.

Valorize it fractaliciously.

Against such things there can never be a law.

Now… some things are only good when kept between certain people.

No TMI PSAs, please and thank you!

Hmm… I forgot about this thread. I was young then. Now I’m older than everyone.

I love stuff like this…
Well here I go…
Nature, Tempest, War, Knowledge, Trickery, Life, Light and Death…
Destruction, Destiny, Despair, Delirium, Desire, and Dream…
Decay, Drama, Fabrication, Fate, Time, Potential, and Distance…
Law, Health, Hope, Love, Charity, Good Will, Bravery, Pain, and Freedom…
Change, Governess, Wrath, Evil, Distrust, Madness, Disloyalty, Thievery, Lies, Greed, Lust, Envy, Deceit, and Wealth…

All these things make up our occlusion of a societal occupation.
To control not just one of these aspects of law and order, but all of them is to know true equality. To conquer one plane of existence meant meeting the fate of another…The Bountiful reckoning. The endless void. And, The nihilistic nothingness. We haven’t even begun to conquer how to survive together without confronting conflict. As with disease and famine, one could only go so far as to project astral planes of existence into being actuality, yet not help. Present a whole scope of realms from one conjuration but not do anything. To do this you’d have to speak through the 9 divines than go on to speak to the 8 scribes afterwards than most likely convene with the Almighty 7 or perhaps the Table, to just get petitioners to evoke script on how to form the base of your realm. As in regards to the 9 realms of hell it’s abysmal plane of existence nobody dares traverse and for good reason.

The embodiment of hell is all evil and the basis of wickedness… Like how they did with Enoch or Methuselah it’s like this ya kno. ‘Oh darlin stand by me’ ‘Growl for me’ ‘Escape through the intangible’ ‘Ah, a blind mans bluff’? Than… You observe the unobservable … Pow, back to reality, and you’re all but enthused with grief and sorrow never knowing how to get back, afraid to turn back. Than, pow, it happens so suddenly you’re back at the start of your origin. Quantum entanglement constant. Pandoras box of unimaginable paradoxical pandemonium. Constant dissolution. Plus there’s so much paper work involved.