I solved it.

I know how to make hyperdimensional mirror realities with the actual people without violating anyone’s consent with a stable system.

I just solved it this morning.

So this is how it works…

You reflect a spirit with your spark of life in each spirit.

That solves the sensory problems from my old plan.

Man that problem was a beast to solve!

Anyways…

It’s just you, and not them, but them…,

It’s hard to put in words.

Check my spirit for the proof.

good to know man i’ll just go and reflect a spirit with my spark of life. makes perfect sense.

Gosh !!

(1) Invent a problem that does not exist.
(2) Devise a solution for the non existent problem.
(3) Post that solution to ILP
(4) Have a wank in front of a mirror.

=D>

What was the sensory problem again? How does this solve it?

How is this different from just thinking about it? Why is just thinking about it not enough?

I’m not advising thinking about it unless already in a consensual relationship with the person. Too late obviously.

Would be good if there was a drug that kills libido for frustrated folk.

Best to redirect thoughts to what you CAN do.

Just my opinion.

Close and why not?

( disappearance is not an act)

It’s based on foundementals like the question accorded to being or not being.

Shakespeare was more than a mere bard

The problem with reality when you change the ENTIRE plan is that it’s neither a dictatorship or democracy…

It’s 100% consensus.

So who violates the plan? It just so happens that it is some kind of nihilization of the form of ‘good’?
If so, how the turnaround?

Even if it were possible for a matrix type virtual reality completely programmed by humans and dotbotting the free will out of consciousness, we can’t bootstrap the entire universe… Even the cyclic models have a first. The vacuum energy has a limit. Reverse engineering is not creating. If you take out free will there is no consensus. You can’t consent if you’re not free to consent. It’s like trying to force informed consent without providing the correct information. Unless they gave prior consent before intoxication… you can’t get around that exclusive pleasure thing, either…

Your best bet is to learn how to relate well with others. Treat them how you would want to be treated. Balance that by asking them how they would want to be treated, and seeing if it is also how you would want to be treated. Go back & forth like that until all the logical errors are corrected, and talk that process over with them so they are on the same page.

You can’t have sex or even communicate with everyone all at once. The logistics make it impossible. Choices — exclusions — must be made. Everyone understands this and doesn’t blame anyone else for making such choices/exclusions.

The a-hole husband on Tenet who wanted to kill his estranged wife so no one else could have her, is like the fake mom who was okay with the baby she stole dying instead of giving it back to its real mom.

If you love someone, let them choose who they share pleasure with. At least they’ll be happy, even you’re not involved. That’s how you know you love them.

Learn how to love, and you will eventually get chosen. Guaranteed.

You have no idea what my plan is or what I’m talking about.

Read this post to KNOW what I’m am and what I’m doing.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 0#p2850730

Watch my videos if your confused.

Why do you define friends sexually? Choosing one wife doesn’t mean you lose all your other female friends. If it does then she’s probably not the one.

You don’t understand that we’re all spirit.

I have higher standards because I know more and I feel more. The reason that I know more is because I feel more.

I’m an anti sociopath. The absence of sociopathy.

“If a male is accepted sexually for causing this involuntary discomfort, then a no has become a yes.”

If it’s yes for both, it’s involuntary discomfort for neither.

Learn to love without physical contact first. That’s the best way to gauge physical chemistry/harmony/compatibility.

Even if you don’t accept the mutual rape conclusion…

You will NEVER get away with violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem!!

Are you awake yet?

I already explained above why exclusive access is not a real problem (not even for those who are sexually active).

That’s laughable.

Have you ever been to hell while others are in heaven?

Do you even know what you’re talking about?

Fuck sex. It’s important to humans, but let’s have a deeper discussion.

Are you happy when anyone isn’t ??

I feel like you’re mocking something I posted on Facebook Nov 19… but… that would mean you saw it when it was public.

To answer you… no… nothing I have ever done or will ever do could come close to the sort of wild love Jesus demonstrated on the cross so that we can have life —-complete joy - in him - knowing we are loved despite our crap - extending that love to others despite theirs. There is only one, and I am definitely NOT, but I am in him, and he is in me. But wholly other. And by invitation only. lol whole new meaning. Except… older than old.

Crazy good.

If you’re just talking ethics or economics, or political philosophy…. same same…. pleasure/happiness is not an exhaustible resource. Folks with very little resources can be happier than those with all the resources. See my Christian Economics thread for a bit more (WW_III_ANGRY missed the point of it). See my last reply for self-sacrifice & joy that forgives. Read more Kierkegaard. And read “my” (his) Good News of the Kingdom link.

You don’t get it do you?

It means you’re a sociopath.

The only reason I have any measure of bliss being a hyper empath - is because I’m not a hypoctrie.