iambiguous and Pedro I Rengel don't contend

Or, sure, if he has the huevos.

youtu.be/waf46eBajkw

I couldn’t have said it better myself!!

In fact, I dare someone to put together an argument that refutes it.

Yo, urwrongx1000! :laughing:

So you have given up posing arguments altogether? Total admission of inadequacy to the task?

You know, of explaining your own positions?

Like that would actually matter to you!

Like you would actually create and then sustain arguments yourself!

Like I haven’t given you any number of opportunities already to go down that path here!

And not just in regard to the 2nd Amendment.

Here is more or less where we left off there:

So, okay, one more chance for you to explain your arguments.

You’re up.

Or, sure, pick another context.

No no no, we have been at this for months now. This is it, thou shall not pass.

Answer for your proven objectivist and communist positions, or stick to the status quo. Where you purr and I’m attractive… I don’t know I can never keep track but it’s some creepy fucking shit.

Pretty straight forward:

Or, sure, if he has the huevos

"So you have given up posing arguments altogether? Total admission of inadequacy to the task?

You know, of explaining your own positions?"

Oh god no you dont ever do so after it’s been built up so much like this. Ur gonna disagree with him no matter what he says, at this point. C’mon everybody knows how this works. You’ve all been at the forums long enough so dont play stupid.

Why should he care if I agree or not? What is this a fucking, is that how low the confidence and self confidence level are around here?

I just want to discuss these objectivist and communist postulations of his down here on Earth, off the skyhooks.

, as it were?

1001011110.jpg

I take the milk and the coffee separate.

Woah that dont even look right. The word ‘were’ outside of a sentence. Its like half of werewolf and nothing like where… but so close to the spelling, your brain wants to see ‘where’ instead… and so the strange spelling sits there for a brief second and you almost say weeer re.

Would that it were so simple.

Arrhhhhhhh make it stop!

Yeah there’s an art to the iam, there’s no doubt about that.

He stole “paraquoting” from me though.

You bitch about me avoiding arguments. About me explaining them. I note an example of an argument that I had with you in regard to the 2nd amendment. A debate that you abandoned. That you continue to avoid in being chickenshit when it comes to making and sustaining actual arguments on a philosophy board. Why? Because I make a fool out of you over and over and over again.

Instead you resort to doing your “stupidest man in world” shtick.

And in Stooge mode no less!

Well lol how about we start with the one this dang thread is about!

No?

Too hard?

Or, sure, if he has the huevos

Okay, make an argument that, from your frame of mind, demonstrates that I am both an objectivist and a communist in regard to my views on the 2nd Amendment. An amendment that I wholeheartedly support.

What on earth does that even mean?

I merely note that arguments can be made that focus in on the “right to bear Arms” not being “infringed”; or that focus more instead on the government’s role in making sure that it is all “well regulated”. And the ambiguity embedded in the word “Militia”.

If Joe is accumulating a stockpile of military grade chemical and biological weapons to defend himself against hostile neighbors, does the 2nd Amendment establish his constitutional right to do so?

What else can I say: youtu.be/waf46eBajkw