see

hear
here
cause
cause
here
hear

saw

Have you tried resetting it back to factory settings?
04ED79BB-2474-4E60-B1E4-3EAD0F84CCA0.jpeg

Can you clarify this for me, Ichthus?
Can one adjust to what they cannot see or understand?

That is all that just came to me. Your turn. :evilfun:

echo

Are you saying you don’t know what you like?

Or are you saying you don’t see or understand what I’m saying in the original post in order to know whether you like it or not in order to adjust it or not?

Over/back to you.

I know what I like for the most part. Some things I need to take a second look at.

Your rhyming here makes no sense to me. lol

Some things which do not make sense can eventually make sense if you see some kind of opening or meaning to it but the above… #-o

…or make into sawdust!

See, now it has an alternative to it, rhymes and has an ending to it, Ichthus.

It’s just nonsense, but it’s in patterns.

wh/h th sh
categories to start

Any connection to anyone’s relevant keywords is completely (just/merely) coincidental.

Probably.

or, like Murphy’s Law, anything that can happen will, eventually, so then it has already innumerable times, regardless of what that thing is, that is, even if it isn’t a thing at all.

So probability functions are only part differentials, presumably

forgetting is natural, reconnecting parts is a stream that always forms newly evolved challenges of the game people expect kids to play., while every generation changes the rules ever more slightly.

People who can mimic such stretches stay in the game, while those who can’t are inordinately excluded, not able to differentiate the artistic from the autistic child.

Such lack of differentiability they label an ingenious compensation.

the difference between dust and saw dust has very formidable Druid worship connotations to it, therefore affirming the significance of seeing that seesaw type evolution,over the merely seen.

How can we really exclude the trees’s sighs as they are cut down to make more cartboard and tissue paper?

Long ago we talked of almost an improbable event of finding an antique painting of a very closely resembling forest scene, that I meno had used as a transcendental object, for many decades.

I firmly believe it wanted to be possessed by me, but lost in the annals of archives, that picture is a near loss to memory’s fade.

The claim of all possessions, most evolved from trees deeply hidden under the weight of ages, where only a diamond formed of that ageless resonance , once the foliage covering its hidden intent, Arc

I vote everybody should start saying whow instead of how from now on. Same pronunciation. Just like with who.

Why should the other categories start with a wh and not (w)how?

[Pause2]2

Or/UN/less

3-three

Two is a company. Three is a crowd. I have said my piece and counted to two.

As this may be the price for adjustment, even if it appears it has a price apart of it’s value, I am obliged to conform and reconvey

whow thou shall
arc into drossdust
triunified crux double
apostrophe’d (¿) quaternity
no… quintessence?

#justnonensense

Now you talking’ and need to relapse into a neccesity of fathomless contact with the other noteable nonantythetical preverbial entities who do in deed give signals exponentially to the two or should I could I imagine three?

I affirmedly reconstruct to Ecmondu’s wishes to say nay