ILP OPEN POETRY COMPETITION - 1ST EDITION

Alright Meno… apparently you want to bring it.

——————

If you win over another, everyone loses

If everyone wins, nobody loses

Competition is a sin

Begin

To understand

The stakes at hand

And you will cease to be

What you project upon me

I do this for art

Art isn’t there to compete

Once you know this, you’ll be complete

Thanks .Ec. For bringing it on.

The fact is, poetry is non competitive literally, and the only requirement is honesty.
The so called judging goes to levels that touch the honest apprAisal of what the verse is and how it literally translates into it’s meaning.

I would rather not be competing, without lying, so that I may be with others and not be a lone star.

But then a balance between the two is conceivable.

Not yo forget the kid soiled into the slavish backward reminder, that when very little, stymied into submissive mediocraty not to excel so that he belong

Typically regeneritive and yes , two can forge ahead to gather those that silver foam the hidden treasure.

Soled down river to the highest bidder
(flowing slow, sneakily kissing as it turns around the bend)

Cause, course, we come up for air to gather up that, which genre can change
Into, suddenly she took off her courset and then as exasperatingly birthing out from half shall shockingly exposing beautifully and flawfully;
and asked to engorge us into the twisting , in the night’s fading thrusts, into the eternity of her .

The mermaid washed down .though forgetful of that, which missing : the lower halves indelible lack forces the climb upward to those that round up other sources!

Still laying there not forgetting what’s essential and with. bravura looked straight ahead and spit it out ,xxxx man don’t you think can do and dine on that, and divinely stretch out on granite fair to slumber until next ship of fools, ventures near the coast.

Hail Eros .

The participation trophy generation…

No retards left behind

Ahh… this is funny promethean…

…Because you think you can see.

Everyone except few and me have psychopathy

It’s on a spectrum or continuum and it is a mental illness

Not because they can’t function in society, but because of how they make empaths feel…

Psychopaths can’t even make each other feel decent

People like sheep act out what existence is, and existence violates everyone consent

Those who live worthwhile lives, don’t parrot existence, rather, they strive for something greater than the poor parrotive cognition that promethean only knows.

Oh, I suppose, on another front speaking of continuum, are we still in compatetive mode? Or has the spell been broken?

What do you think?

Should we submit more or do we call this done?

Or do we call it practice and follow through with the original terms?

This ^^^