ILP v. ILO Debate

ILO sucks. And I mean, I usually have a pretty positive attitude about things. And I tried to like it. I think I have about 12 posts there. I just couldn’t stand it. It was boring, and unintellectual. It’s like where people go when they realize that they can’t handle the cutthroat tactics of the philosopers at ILP. It’s the loser board. Satyr is probably going to be the president of it soon.

Can I then assume you will volunteer to represent ILP? I don’t think ILP will end up being short of volunteers for debaters so it will probably go to a vote.

I have a couple of people that may be considering judging the debates that are mutual posters. I hope that I am going to be able to come up with 3 ILO representatives, that is my only real concern at this point.

I’d rather judge.

Judge? what a waste of your talents… [-(

Cyrene would be great on this debate - where is he when you need him… :unamused:

You make appearances here a lot more regularly than you do ILO.

I think that you would be impartial, I have one person that I am waiting for a response from over there. Anyway, I don’t think I could just appoint you a co-judge without seeing how everyone over there felt about it, if the majority had no problem with it then it would be fine.

I’m waiting for an answer from another person that I would like to see judge, I’ll get back to you on this matter.

I’d represent ILP, but I suggest we vote on it.

We are, er, ILP is. When the three judges have been determined I will create a new thread where potential participants can sign up. If more than three participants sign up, there will be a vote to narrow the field down to three. I say ILP is because the judges may not vote on the participants. (For obvious reasons)