I'm getting a sex change in 5 years. Gaurantee it. 100%.

I think a sex operation may mess you up even more. To me, male-to-female trannies are still gay men. Everything on top of that is just fluff.

Different pathologies and psychologies. Gays are completely different than trannies. Sissy cucks and femboys are like imbetween gays and trannies, typical Modern gays are not like trannies at all, they are more like Plato’s, and people that listen to garbage Nikki Minaj music. Mtfs are more like lesbians than gays.

You aren’t an expert on heterosexual male psychology, female psychology, gay or lesbian psychology, and you have never had a sex-change nor are you a transsexual, and you are free to think whatever you please, this is America and we are free to think as we please.

It’s just different flavors of the same thing, no need to make it fancy. I also don’t think of you as a woman, I think of you as a confused feminine boy/man. You don’t even think like a woman, you only think that you think like a woman, and there is a big difference.

Well, you’re no expert on female psychology, that’s for sure.

Sure I am. I am an expert on all forms of human psychology, they are simple species, easily mappable.

Technically, all of existence is flavors of the same thing, so you have to quantify it.

I think of society as confused and delusional, and you as confused/delusional, but this is America and you are free to think as you please.

If by think like a woman you mean confused and irrational, then yes I have evolved past such genders. I have said it before and said it again, I don’t identify as a typical gender, or even a hermaphrodite, I have evolved past such things, I am a 7th gender, which is a gender of mind, body can’t process it, at most clothing can represent it’s magnificence and aesthetic marvelance. 7th gender is mostly inconcievable unless you have experienced the state of mind before.

Great, you just described yourself as a freak.

Don’t know much about WW1 ships, but I do know about Adagio Dazzle’s camoflage, it is really an honest camoflage, to those watching, the Enlightened, her demon was obvious, but to the deluded 3rd wall entities, the puppets, it was invisible.

I have a male body but I am not my body. Do you even dabble in Enlightened philosophy at all? Jesus was an Enlightened but Bible bumpers fail to recognize his genius and misinterpret his works. Jesus was an I am, I am that which I am which is what I See, Inner Imagination Trumps In My Opinion.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2l0RjZvOI[/youtube]

Why are you suggesting we should adopt the traditions and customs of simple unevolved primitives? Should we model our society after chimps and baboons too?

Call it a fetish but I was born this way. And the fact is you are a white western heterosexual - that is what you are. You aren’t a whigger who is a white with a black brain, and you aren’t a tranny who is a white who wishes they could alter lucid reality, escape their own circumstances and make their imagination real, so you have no ability how even to even test whether or not you are correct.

Also, you imply that my condition is unnatural, when it is actually natural and you have it reverse, I tried to brainwash myself to be more masculine to fit in to society and blablabla, I was actually born transsexual and if you want to be scientific about it, my penis doesn’t work right and BJ’s hurts me because my neurons are wired for Vagina mode and so deep down my mind is configured for me to have a vag, but my body didn’t match. So we see behavioral patterns manifest such as obsession with amputation and body escapism, as a function of a deep neuronal mismatch to the sensory data it is presented with.

I never said anything about altering my butthole at all.

I was a very fem teenager, bullied alot but I rose and became the bully myself because quite simply I had no choice. So if I come off as masculine so be it that is the way of nature, its a cold brutal world and you guys aren’t helping.

I suppose I am.

Unfortunately for you I do not gamble but I agree with you about losing your virginity while you still have a penis. You do not need five
hookers just a few women who will give you good sex on separate occasions [ you do not want bad sex ] Just doing it once may not be
good so you need to do it multiple times. And there are plenty of sites you can go to to have free no ties sex with complete strangers