Introduce yourself here <-----

Depends how you define okay. The things you briefly referred to make the status quo already not okay.

It’s gonna be a long Christmas, this year.

I’m back, the elf, the horned, horny Satyr?
Who knows?

…a clue, perhaps. :-s

Why are birds scared of rainbow lorikeets?
Rainbow lorikeets are highly territorial about their breeding areas, and will aggressively attack other birds to drive them away, and not just smaller birds like noisy miners, but large birds like magpies. … And as if that wasn’t bad enough, rainbow lorikeets are noise polluters.

_
:laughing:

F5ECE175-D84D-4E1E-8B51-A9E6C94C9FAB.jpeg

I’m not that…I’m more.

hello guys :stuck_out_tongue:
I am from USA and I love reading books!
hope to chat some philosophy soon! bye! :smiley:

You should rename all your sock puppets to Puppet, followed by their number in the order of their creation, beginning with Original Sock Puppet.

I bet you are ; )

hello Carleas

…also …why did nobody find this funny or even slightly amusing? :icon-rolleyes:

Hello, I’m origami.

Hello.
Some may interpret origami as being contorted to represent something other than what one is - superficially so.
I sense you’re not of these parts, or… no longer.

Would a piece of paper with a caring fold in one corner, be considered origami? ‘This origami represents paper.’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Gor-lo-mi.

Hi I’m Costard.

Interests include continental philosophy, history, gnosticism generally and art.

Hi,

Xenophi from the UK here. Interested in philosophy and politics. Currently reading Russell’s History of Western Philosophy. Look forward to interacting with you.

Your philosophy has been succesfully downloded.

Enter a search term or access menu for more options.

Welcome too the forums!
Hopefully you can add some good content.

I am admittedly only a Carleas simulation, he is out, of town. Be back in citee fairly soon and then this reduce this faced off confusion/contortion Until then,
Audieau( just another leftist flip flppping in and out of reality

Hello and thanks for having me on board. Looking forward to… Looking forward.