Introduce yourself here <-----

Just saying hello. I tried earlier but it did not seem to go through. Anyway, thank you for the privilege of being on your platform.

Everyone is skeptical of new folks because they assume they are the same folks in different usernames/perspectives.

Welcome home?

The really main reason I keep creating new accounts is that I lose access to the email address I made the old ones with and forget the password.

I am here on a mission this time. I do not wish to disrespect the old ones by reappearing. The love and respect never did fade.

The old ones, the old what? The old friends, and often more.

Here I am posting again, in the hopes that a large enough number of posts will trigger the review process and get my account verified.

And last one.

Checking to see if my posts are still being held for review.

There are like so many replies from you. Please list all of your usernames so that we may know who we are welcoming back.

Hello. .My name is Bella, and i have always loved philosophy, tried my best to get an advanced degree in it, but due to several things that interfered with that, i had to learn on my own. I spent hours in libraries before the internet, and developed a lifelong habit of being self thought. I have been rejected at times for thinking and writing in two languages, one.of which is English. the other Hungarian.

My favorite philosophers among others are the post moderns, Zizek. and the modern philosophers Wittgenstein and William James.

I am grateful to be among the like minded.

Welcome, Bella.
How have you been?
What’s new?

Hello Meno_ …welcome back!

Thanks MagsJ,

I really thought I could go around that, and I failed to come out differently.

Thanks Dan, someday I will let you know, but to be honest, try to be as balanced out as possible, thanks.

I wonder what gave you away? :wink:

…if you ‘web search’ free degrees… yeah, that. :wink:

I don’t really know what was the clincher, and I think it may have been an unintended reason to reveal that I was here before, …
I wanted to minimize perhaps the depths I would be willing to sink to out of some unexamined apprehension…
Just want to become more ‘real’ perhaps.

Actually the fear of publicly becoming real is the motive behind

Why would you want to get around being [Meno_], but still want to be real?

If you want, you want to be real. No?

Same question to Ec.

It’s like choosing your birth. Again. For the first time.

Reality is where one can act on a stage presupposed to mirror that can abstract three reflections, whereas all impressions then form a melange of hyperbolic access, here I totally agree to the faux setup shared by you & Ec, as if.

It’s like hidden or unavailable signs mattered as much as deciding what came before or after.

Paradoxes often to the enigmatic rise and/or fall.

Is it poison? Is it antidote?

Too early to tell