IQ45 found civilly guilty of sexual abuse

so a jury in NY found IQ45 guilty of sexual assault and defamation…
he has to pay roughly 5 million to Carroll… and exactly how many
GOP/MAGA types will walk away from IQ45 from this verdict?
I would say very few… and that shows us how immoral and
depraved the GOP/MAGA crowd really is… they are ok with
someone who has been proven to be liable for sexual assault
and defamation of character… and how many more will be
ok with IQ45 trying to influence the election in Georgia or
tax violations in NY or any of the other crimes that IQ45
has been accused of… exactly how many crimes does IQ45
have to commit before the base no longer believes IQ45 is
jesus incarnate?

Kropotkin

he had several opportunities to defend himself, and the judge even allowed extra time to accommodate him because publicly, he kept going back and fourth about whether or not he would testify in his own defense. eventually the court set a deadline and he did not meet that deadline. now he’s gonna screech in all caps on truth social and probably say that they didn’t let him defend himself and his idiot followers will just believe him without looking at the actual facts. he’s gonna say “witch hunt” at least 100 times in the next week, and he’s going to blame his political opponents for it somehow, even though a jury, in a courtroom, who saw all the facts, and that he refused to speak in front of decided the case with due process and according to the law.

K: but remember, he and his base believes him to be above the law…
recall him saying that “I could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not
lose a single believer” which brings up another point, he has admitted
that he has no problem with violence… what sort of Christian believes
in someone who is ok with shooting people?
the fact of the matter is when someone tells you who they are,
that is exactly who they are… IQ45 admitted in the “access Hollywood”
tape, that he has groped and sexually assaulted other women…
he has a long history of doing so, with over 30 women having laid
out statements that he has raped them or sexually assaulted them…
are they all liars? are they all part of a “witch hunt?”…
nah, given the sheer numbers, the only thing you can tell for sure
that he is exactly who he says he is, a sexual predator…

and they still want someone who has been found
to have sexually attacked someone… as president…
that says so much and not in a good way,
about those who still love IQ45…

Kropotkin

the majority of people who identify as christians actually love all that shit, and they just use the religion stuff as a mask. dont listen to their words, look at their actions.

things they believe…

1. its inevitable that they do horrible things because they are all sinners and there is nothing they can do about it

2. they can be forgiven for those terrible things without any input from the actual victims, but instead by appealing to a 3rd party who loves them no matter what and will forgive them no matter what they do

it makes perfect sense when you consider their actions in light of those beliefs.

isn’t it weird how his usual supporters here are so quiet right now? as his actions become increasingly indefensible, and as the real evidence of them becomes increasingly difficult to dismiss/ignore, they just go quiet. so weird.

_
…the same way you -and especially Kropopo- go quiet over the Dems, whenever any of their wrong-doings are being discussed… a wall of silence goes up, or mass deflection made.

K: please feel free to name something the dems’ have done wrong
that require discussion?

Kropotkin

_
Both Parties have done bear weird shit… though the Dems -being the sitting government- get to brush their wrong-doings under the carpet, with the help of the [corrupt] government agencies.

I think both sides should… own it, brudda.

K: and once again, please feel free to lay out IN DETAIL anything you
wish to discuss instead of giving us vague answers/details that
don’t have any there, there… name names and give us dates
and lay out specific charges… don’t be vague… lay it out…

Kropotkin

what did they do? is this a whataboutism? an appeal to hipocrisy? a tu quoque fallacy? also what makes you think im a dem?

Trump Sexual Assault Case Is A Pure Democratic Hit Job
The establishment really does not want Trump to finish the job he started…on behalf of his handles.

Don’t you watch the News or read the Papers?

The Dems can do/never do, any wrong, in your eyes…

Don’t you watch the News or read the Papers?

“…also what makes you think im a dem?”

…because the Dems can do/never do, any wrong, in your eyes… where have you ever acknowledged their wrong-doings, ever?

K: and once again, name the wrong doings I am supposed to condemn?
which dem’s ‘‘evil’’ is a thing I am condemning?
I cannot condemn if I don’t know about it and frankly, I don’t
read the papers nor do I watch the news, so inform me…
what should I be condemning?

Kropotkin

jimmy dore? he put one of my tweets on his show once. before that i’d never heard of him. went to check him out, and my rational ability to discern told me that he was a hype-man, podcasting provocateur who panders to an audience of idiots…so i blocked him on twitter and didnt watch anymore of his shit. you…even you…are better than this.

so you aren’t gonna tell me what he did wrong?

i would expect people on a philosophy board to be able to distinguish between evidence and conjecture and ive gotta tell you that one of the great disappointments of all my internetting is the degree to which i feel like i am not seeing enough of that

i mean i cant even get so much as an accusation let along move on to the next step of evaluating evidence of it. this is crazy.

Just go back over your old threads, there are plenty of examples in there… you know, the ones where you ignored everyone and not replying.

I’ve replied to Kropopo not to you, on that.

You’ve side-stepped my last inquiry to you though, just above your’s^