IQ45 INDICTED IN NY

K: I actually consider last week, one of the best weeks in the U.S in a long,
long time…

Kropotkin

and we’re just getting started

Roy McGrath was finally tracked down by the FBI today and he’s dead. Not sure yet whether they killed him or he killed himself. Nikki Fried and Lauren Book arrested for protesting in Florida. Tennessee state legislature voting to expel 3 members who joined a student protest for gun control today.

_
There’s all manner of pedos and mafioso committing atrocities against humanity, and the FBI are spending their time chasing Reps instead of hunting down and imprisoning the real scum.

Laughable!

they do both. google “southern baptist convention scandal” and choose your own source. the pedos are usually in the churches or in law enforcement, but mostly the churches.

Just in the churches?

Not in schools/political parties/child sports-coaches/the entertainment industry/children’s homes/the Guides|Scouts/child institutions/etc. etc. etc. etc.?

You tripping.

i didn’t say just in the churches

_
Mr R: “…the pedos are usually in the churches or in law enforcement, but mostly the churches.”

They’re everywhere… and that’s not an exaggeration. Even in nurseries… how f’d up is that?

pretty fucked up

like look at these guys

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcfpU2cubo[/youtube]

_
Wasn’t Trump’s visit to Epstein’s island looked into, and dismissed…

I find your post trite, compared to the suffering of very young minors who were taken advantage of… sometimes, in you trying to make your point, you appear lacking in scruples and therefore heartless.

i dunno about the island trip, i just know that you can find a lot of pics of those 2 together over the years, and that when maxwell went to prison he said he wished her well.

in alabama a former aide to our governor just went to jail on some sex crimes

Thank god pedos are only in the police force (which lefties hate) and in the churches (which lefties hate).

_
Christ.

No words can describe, that situation… vile people do vile things. [if those images aren’t doctored, that is]

clearly doctored

and for the record i dont give a shit about joe biden hes just another politican but lets be real that pic is fake

Making a point through gaslighting others, only serves to condone the immoral actions of the real immorals.

Whether Reps or Dems, if they are doing unlawful/immoral acts, they need arresting… cherrypicking the guilty only serves to allow the validation of their crimes, and when it comes to crimes against children the cherrypicking only serves to aid/protect the guilty, and does nothing in aiding/protecting children.

Award winning independent journalist Glenn Greenwald breaks down how the indictment is just a continuation of the now 7 year long witch-hunt:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPKw3QTRLgA[/youtube]

They Andrew-Tated, Trump… a politically-fuelled arrest.

The whole world knows, and is saying, it.