Irish Whiskey

Oh yes. I once fell in love with an Irish redhead girl. Jenny, unironically. It wasn’t just her cute looks but mostly her soul, her maximally divided and balanced soul between good and bad, and all the depth of her experience and radiant personality. Also craziness. Any of you who have dated an Irish or redhead girl, you know exactly what I mean. At least in terms of the crazy part :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So I normally drink Scotch whiskey, but decided to pick up this aged Irish whiskey since it was on sale. I dunno how aged it is, but the date on the package says 2012. So yeah. That might just be when the company was formed, but meh. I can say this stuff is incredible and it reminds me of that Irish girl. There is something here… interesting, pure, funny, ironic, absurd, crazy and a bit rough, weird innocence coupled with deep experiential knowledge and truths beyond words. Fire. Soul. Emotions and states of being that do not have easy words to describe them.

Tommy Shelby prefers Irish over Scotch which was always a sticking point with me. But, now I can see it. This higher quality stuff, wow. It is like pure life liquified. Can’t think of any other way to capture this. Absolutely real emotions.

Cheers to all you Irish drinkers and lovers out there, leading up to St. Patty’s which was, years ago for me, one of the best days of my life.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

YESSS

Ól níos mó
=D> #-o [-o< :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :cry: :smiley: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :-" :-"

:angelic-sunshine: :icon-eek: :icon-eek: :eusa-shifty: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :arrow_right:

[i]"You carry your blues behind your eyes

Don’t flatter yourself, you will survive"[/i]

[i]I want to crawl inside your womb

I want to watch the rose on your cheeks bloom[/i]

WOw…

Irish wisdom be like

THIS.

Although sadly we are faced with a triple dilemma:

1. tequila almost gone
  2. only small bit of scotch left, then 2 beers in the fridge is all left
  3. stores closed

FUCK. Life is a bitch, sing it Iggy

Y’all people get into the live chat now.