Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

I watched a video of the signing - had to turn up the volume to full. I think it was about the 2nd or 3rd one, They were not saying what each one was. He even said that he didn’t know what he was signing.
[/quote]
bruh they are all listed on the wh site

:laughing:

:laughing:

:sunglasses:

A tough guy!

:sunglasses:

You would be better off having a bonobo for president.[/tab]

Newswars:

“Ingenious troup”.

Kathrina that’ll never happen… although some kind of ww3 would be like a fresh breeze, yes. But I think they should do it with computer hacking and unmanned military technology (robot soldiers, remote vehicles, etc) in various environments. I do not endorse the use of human-being, chemical or germ warfare.

Realistically, an American coup would be a fiasco at any scale. you have to expect any real modern violent social movement to end up becoming something like the circus carnival capitol coup (the CCCC) we saw on Jan 6th. Those folks were more excited about wearing costumes and battle gear (admittedly pretty cool though) and being on tv together than exhibiting any display of intellectually informed and dedicated patriotism. And the five deaths were arbitrary and/or accidental.

“A revolutionary age is an age of action; ours is the age of advertisement and publicity. Nothing ever happens but there is immediate publicity everywhere. In the present age a rebellion is, of all things, the most unthinkable. Such an expression of strength would seem ridiculous to the calculating intelligence of our times. On the other hand a political virtuoso might bring off a feat almost as remarkable. He might write a manifesto suggesting a general assembly at which people should decide upon a rebellion, and it would be so carefully worded that even the censor would let it pass. At the meeting itself he would be able to create the impression that his audience had rebelled, after which they would all go quietly home–having spent a very pleasant evening.” - Kierkegaard

Sleyor I don’t think the fabulous five would appreciate or permit the company of sleepy joe.