Is life PG?

Is biological life and its view of externality just procedural generation?

Is there anyway to prove this and if so it would mean this really is a simulation, could a simulation be = to a dream?

I personally believe it’s a dream of a dream, but the topic that life is based on procedural generation is interesting

Simulation makes sense as an idea, but as a hypothesis there’s too many unanswered (unanswerable) questions (like how, and who, and why, and where…). But there is indeed evidence for simulation. Both logically and empirically.

And by the way, you only need to prove an idea to yourself. No one else matters here. Your own mind is the first and last arbiter of truth, the judge of what is true or false, the filter in your mind. Your connection to the Universe of Facts (our truth-encounters via conceptual ‘thinking’ via neurological mirroring-copying-deriving processes).

So long as you have properly vetted your mind in general for any remaining errors, cog dissonance or fallacies etc, and then justify/prove an idea to yourself as the best-possible idea out of all other possibilities, then you have your answer.

The dream of God…the always awake?

What would waking be?

This is true, I just post to see if anyone else has come to the thought or idea and to place some value on the topic of which I view should be discussed or looked into further.

Procedural generation in reality is like “If a tree fell and no one was around, would it make a noise”. Do things basically load in when we are there to view them, if it’s a simulation, there could be such glitches like the “Mandela effect”, this concept is also in that movie and if we are in a simulation, then it would make sense for there to be PG due to issues on/of memory and computer crashing.

But if it crashed, would we even really notice? No consciousness = no being able to notice = simulation comes back online and we’d never have known it went offline.

Probably similar to how waking is for us, just on a macro level as us being the micro here.

Mandela Effect is a big clue to simulation, yes.

there is no Mandela effect

just a bunch of goofuses

Yes there is a Mandela effect.

It was fruit loops.
Sketchers
Berenstein bears

Yeah, don’t even get me started. I have catalogued so many of these. In fact they are still continuing today, although very much less than before and more mundane, like an extra letter in a celebrity’s name for example.

Chalk it up to bad memories, urban legends, & ad gimmicks.

Things aren’t that simple, they usually never are. Maybe a handful of people sure but thousands? I don’t know about that and then what would the reason for that be?

Dude I have experienced some of the Mandela effects in my own body, as have also been well catalogued by others. I experienced these things before I ever heard of the term “mandela effect”. Same with some of the brand-name and celebrity changes. And then, being keyed into these things around 2012-2015 period of time, I witnessed plenty of these occurring in real time.

No one could ever convince me it wasn’t real. I saw it with my own eyes. Reality moved. Shifted. So, why did this happen? Well that is the question isn’t it. But those of you who have studied this subject probably already know about the CERN video where they outed themselves on the mandela effect. It makes sense to assume quantum computing and the weird shit they do at CERN have something to do with this, but in the end we will probably never know for sure what the details are. I wouldn’t put Montauk out of the space of possible answers though, that shit was hardcore and easily aligned with these same sort of phenomena.

Clearly we, little plebs we are, know less than 1% of 1% of what is actually going on and the true causality of things in this world. Oh well, fuck it. We just do the best we can, what else is there? Or I suppose you could choose to be an ignorant self-deceiving cunt like most people are, happily ignorant in their little tard bubbles and willing to explore 0% of anything they weren’t spoon-fed by some corporate agitprop rag on a screen.

It seems that you are discovering the flaws and biases of human memory. Alcohol can have that effect …

Nope. Try again old man.

It would be interesting to suss out the real from the created, but if the creator is yada yada yada yada yada yada then the only thing you’re ever going to be able to interact with is creation.

Real creation. Creation that’s real. Like not a representation.

I don’t need substances because I access substance.

Also, what’s it called when it’s like the Mandela effect (random weird sh*t hyper-deja vu jade-ing in a ricochet across time nodes) (like you’re in a postmodern apocalyptic dissociating horror comedy) … but there are no changes? Cuz sometimes that would be cool if it was just a movie.

:wink:

Very nice.

Yo you edited after I quoted, it was better before.

nuh uhhh - I did not edit.

Ah. Must be the Morpheus effect.

I think you might mean Mobius.