#IStandWithLindsayClancy

So you’ve given birth then, and experienced post-natal psychosis.

1 Like

Yes.

Sure.

OK, it seems like you didn’t read what I wrote. It’s as if I never responded to this point…but I did.

Um, nah. Your argument is structurally the same as this one…

I read about this guy who died in the bathtub. He took some fentanyl and supposedly that made him fall asleep and drown. But I’ve taken meth and coke and taken a bath and I never fell asleep and drowned.

And actually it’s even worse than that.

We know that the guy had been awake for 48 hours.

It’s amazing, you took different drugs from the person and the condition of the your body was different - unless you’ve given birth to children and have had pp depression or here were up for for 48 hours before that bath - but amazingly he drowned and you did not.

I wonder how that is possible???

1 Like

First time i heard that for 1 whole year after birth, the man will have no access to the child.

But hey, just because up to 70% of the murder is attributed to women, does not mean that this is about women, am i right? These individuals are the exceptions, the sick, the disturbed, the uhh… “everyone is an individual and not representative of the whole group” whenever the topic is about something i dislike.

Now MEN on the other hand, they are just flat out child killers, everyone knows that. Its common knowledge. lol

1 Like

The overall number is tiny, and most are in the first days of life. You’re a fuckwit. Men just wait till they are a bit older and then rape and murder them. You can twist figures all you like. You’ll always be a fuckwit.

1 Like

-> men are totally the ones killing all them children
→ 70% of first year infanticide done by women does not matter because its a tiny number
Also women:

Give them 50 years and they reenact the holocaust 10 times before the children have even a chance to be born.

Put a pin in that narrative mary sue and sizzle the f out with all those privileges of mass murder.

1 Like

@greenfuse

No, if a dude did the same or similar crime he should be punished as well.

:clown_face:

il_Nulla:
Now MEN on the other hand, they are just flat out child killers, everyone knows that. Its common knowledge. lol

K: parading around your ignorance isn’t really the best way to show us
your philosophy…

Kropotkin

1 Like

Well, great, cause it seems like another thread where it’s women bad, stupid, have no agency, insane, etc. Which bring il_nulla out to join the women hate.

The silver lining is Mistress Ophelia’s rage is then spot on and appropriate.

1 Like

And while half sentences make great tools for trolling, they make very poor arguments my brother.
What are you referring to by ignorance when the entire commentary was in response to Ophelia’s usual double standard and misandry?

.

No. The entire thread is once again a demonstration of the double standard people like you and Ophelia operate on.
You accept some statements on one side at face value as perfectly normal baseline chatter like how men are responsible for most child deaths, and the moment there is pushback or criticism, you shit your britches and instead of pointing out the fact that there is a massive problem with volatile and insane groups, you are diverting all criticism into “this is misogyny and the thread is about hatred for women”

Your behavior is a hallmark as to why these problematic groups exist in the first place, because god only knows if a woman is being criticized there will be always 10 fuckwits around to white knight for her, even if the person in question is an infanticidial psychopath.
All the empathy in the world for one side, and all problems being portrayed as just individuals with problems, and slap on the stamp on 50% of humanity on the other because we all know men are just animals walking among us. Am i right?

This behavior is a stereotype for a certain subset of people who, no matter what it is, if criticism is mentioned in any form towards a sacred icon minority group such as jews, blacks, gypsies, women, or whoever, they will instantly deflect to the associated higher victim card: You are just an -antisemite, - racist, - misogynist or whatever applicable card there is.

Forgive us asshole misogynists greenfuse, if and when we dare to point out that its more than just simply worrying when twats like you and ophelia deepthroat everything on oneside, then shit all over the other. How your largest problem in an event about an infanticidal psycho and her thousands of supporters, is “women in general”.

Draw your lines better my dude. Thats all i can tell you cause i unlike ophelia, never said anything about ALL WOMEN. So take your libtard projecting back to reddit and farm “muh lady” upvotes there.

2 Likes

It is a long testimony with a learning curve.

There was an Occult person who was in direct servant of Satan associated with Skull and Bones-Freemasonry. He was living like a corrupted King Solomon.

I followed directions. The Lord is a Shepherd. (Psalms 23) Jesus Christ is the Suffering Servant. (Isaiah 53) I was a servant to my sorrow. Following directions, and was working to better my condition, we ended up defeating Satan, and his proxy, and we ended up taking all his stuff. Satan, he liked to steal anointings. The King of Britain is anointed in a ceremony hearkening back to King Saul being anointed by Prophet Samuel. Satan liked to steal the Anointing of Kings…and also the anointing of Bishops. They were all being held for him in one spot, by a particular servant who was part of Skull and Bones. He was defeated and we took all his stuff.

1 Like

“When somebody has an answer for every question, it is a sign that they are not on the right road. They may well be false prophets, who use religion for their own purposes… God infinitely transcends us; he is full of surprises. Someone who wants everything to be clear and sure presumes to control God’s transcendence.” Pope Francis

“Proselytism is solemn nonsense, it makes no sense.” - Pope Francis

Official doctrine dictates that public Divine Revelation ended with the death of the last Apostle. According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church on Private Revelations, no personal experience or private vision can ever add to, alter, or replace Catholic faith. Claiming to have personally “defeated Satan,” confiscated divine anointings, or acquired cosmic authority outside Church jurisdiction is viewed in Catholic theology as spiritual delusion (prelest) or presumption.

- Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC 67)

1 Like

God never stopped working in the world.

Part of Spiritual Warfare has been a war of words, a war of thoughts. (2 Corinthians 10:5) How does man perceived himself? How does man perceive God? Saint Patrick was Counter Cultural, countering the culture of the Pagan Irish through The Lord Jesus Christ. Saint Patrick was “Progressive,” progressing the Kingdom of God.

Given a society’s perspectives, are they changing towards Kingdom of God and Godly values or other? Given it was other, the change may have been coming from somewhere. Where? What was the root of the problem?

Progressivism came from Christianity. Saint Patrick was Progressive, Progressing the Kingdom of God. American Progressivism was rooted in “A City Upon a Hill” John Winthrop. In 1850, someone was progressing by helping the widow and the orphan, and working to end slavery. In 2026, progress was men in girl’s bathrooms and open boarders. Satan was liar and a thief. Satan ended up Shanghaiing “Progressivism.”

Spiritual Warfare has been ongoing and never ended. God never stopped working in the world. Given someone, or a Church, adopted Liberal Theology and Modernism, that was a rejection of Christian Mysticism or Spiritual towards heresy. Vatican II was an institutionalization of Liberal Theology, and an abandonment of Christian Spiritualism or Mysticism, like Thomas Aquinas was a Christian Mystic.

Given a Church, I am not a Catholic, and never have been, given a Church, and we are building the Kingdom of God, Christians should be of one mind, or headed there. (Philippians 2:2) Big conflicts over theology and politics is a Spiritual Crisis.

“Proselytism is solemn nonsense, it makes no sense.” - Pope Francis

The Catholic Church is Apostolic. Apostolic means that someone is going out and building Churches.

1 Like

@ManonFire63

You got to give me more meat and potatoes man. You mention the year 2014 and an event of Satan on earth, you’ve peaked my interest.

Don’t kill it with vagueness and scripture.

:clown_face:

Through evangelism not proselytism. But OK, I got the impression you were Catholic. Fine you’re not. But you don’t seem to want to discuss, but rather to proclaim, like an oracle. What philosophical issues do you want to discuss? To discuss is different from to pontificate.

1 Like

I was a suffering servant. I didn’t know much about “Spiritual Things.” I was pretty normal man once. I was a suffering servant, a penitent man following directions.

  • The Song of Songs is in the Bible as an Allegory for God’s love for Israel…or the Church.
  • Jesus Christ is The Bridegroom
  • The Church is supposed to be a spotless virgin.

Summer 2014, I was a suffering servant. I had been prodigal son. I had saved all my sins. I ended up confessing them publicly online. If I hurt someone, I worked to find that person and apologize. I was going through Sanctification.

I ended up like “Black Jesus” Everlast. Had half a dozen women from my past I worked to marry. Jesus Christ is the Bridegroom. He made me a bridegroom looking for a bride. I followed directions. Eventually, this lead me towards defeating Satan.

There are Spiritual Laws. Men like to make wages at a race track. Man is made in the image of God. There may have been some wagers out there. Someone had to do some very particular things in order for God to win his wager. There is a learning curve there.

1 Like

The topic was the gross females associated with Lindsay Clancy. I explained that there were knowledgeable deceivers and particular Satanists who have been sowing those seeds.

There is a difference between Theology and Philosophy. Thomas Aquinas separated the two. Why isn’t Theology just part of Metaphysics? Theology became Revelation. Philosophy became Greek Reason. To be in Revelation, someone needs to be more of “One Mind” or headed there. It doesn’t happen all at once, but a humble heart seeking God may be headed there.

I started with aligning myself with the Prophets of the Bible. Later, I found some things in common with certain Saints. I may have said some things that someone else had said or wrote before. After saying or writing something, after the fact, I would find people that were aligned.

1 Like

@ManonFire63

I am happy you defeated giving into evil I guess. That was my take away from all of that.

:clown_face:

1 Like

Now you are hysterical, you ridiculous little man. Take a valium and have a lie down.

1 Like

Where have I ever said ALL men? Do you think I’m as stupid as you are? Your little buddy is constantly making posts about ‘all women are gold diggers, wallet chasers blah blah blah’. He seethes with bitter woman-hatred. Go and cry somewhere else. I have facts and the bleeding fucking obvious on my side.

1 Like

According to the righteous Nulla, Lindsay Clancy is a pschopathic child-killer and apparently there are countless millions of these pschopaths. Yet he is more than happy for these thick-on-the-ground women to murder their children because that’s far preferable to the ‘Holocaust’ of denying them ‘sacred life’ in the first place, when they are a zygote or embryo in the first few weeks of existence. Sounds about right.

1 Like