#IStandWithLindsayClancy

She was a Psychopathic killer.

Someone defends what they love. What are you about to go to jail for?

1 Like

If Post-Birth Abortions are now a thing, can I ring you up for being next in line?

1 Like

Oh look at the evangelical christian :rofl:

1 Like

God’s Judgement of War, Famine, and Plague have always been there.

It is nobodies fault but yours. (Ezekiel 33)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pv7jAKIPa0

You wanted this?

1 Like

Do you consider yourself to be sane?

1 Like

The US Government says I am crazy. They give me money.

It is crazy money through the VA.

Are you some sort of Jane Fonda Communist, betrayer of The Constitution? I swore an oath to defend the US Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic…so help me God. Are you a domestic enemy? I bet I can force a judge to see things my way or else.

1 Like

So insane, AND a troll.

2 Likes

How are you looking to make your living?

Were you looking to make everyone equal, that is, forcing an equality of wickedness with you?

Personally, I don’t care to have anything to do with you.

2 Likes

As a Jane Fonda Communist betrayer, what do you really want out of life, and what is the reality of it?

The reality is you were part of a Social Darwin Award. No one respects you. You and anything you produced…flushed. I don’t feel sorry for you.

1 Like

@ManonFire63

Vietnam?

:clown_face:

Vietnam.

1 Like

I can feel it coming in the air tonight…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OswxDfzEXaU

1 Like

You ARE crazy. I suppose slaughtering women and children will do that to a person who is actually human. But if the ‘63’ refers to your birth year then I don’t see how you could have been a Vietnam thug. You would only have been ten when it ended. Where have I ever said I’m a Communist? Mr A is the Communist, weirdo, although I do realise that Americans have an obsessive need to give everyone a political label. I didn’t know that opposing the slaughter of children was a political persuasion.

1 Like

Let me translate…as a Communist, you were working to make America a third world country, in an equality of outcome.

You would not like people to know about your crime, which could net you treason and the death penalty.

1 Like

I am only crazy in that there were Academic weirdos…who were supposed to be decent guys…they were not…Academic Weirdos who prostituted you.

1 Like

I’m not a ‘Communist’ dipshit. And as far as I am aware the US LOST at Vietnam AND Korea, and pretty much everywhere else it has poked its big fat snout into. You LOST at Vietnam. Did your country get over-run with those ‘Commie bastards’ as a result? Forget it. You are too insane to bother with. Your brain is mush. Go back to searching under your bed for ‘red monsters’ :rofl:

1 Like

You are an old whore who hangs around Philosophy forums to defend your fake honor?

Stop being a weirdo?

2 Likes

@ManonFire63

Now that was a sci-fi movie that was philosophical on morality and ethics, particularly on might makes right devolving into nihilism.

I am the only open political Marxist and communist on the forum here by the way. FYI.

Ophelia is your typical liberal feminist.

:clown_face:

@MistressOphelia

“He’s a weirdo.”

Am I though? Offline away from the internet you would be surprised how seemingly normal I come across.

:clown_face:

I didn’t call you a weirdo. And thank you for perfectly demonstrating the importance of correct comma placement :star_struck:

1 Like