Jesus was a performative artist.

Right. I meant that he remembered in the sense that, unlike most of us, he never forgot.

Iā€™ll add to this. Jesus wanted to commit suicide after walking through hell with me.

Iā€™m a resurrected god. I missed a spot.

My entire goal of all existence is to give everything everything they want when they want it without it being at the expense of anyone.

Jesus chose not to commit suicide because of me.

Itā€™s not all in the books Ichthus.

Just like the Buddha, the dragons are memorizing my ever act and sentence for posterity

If you really want to know what Jesus does. And I absolved him of this. He had to suck all the dicks that were being sucked and pretend he enjoyed it. I scrambled to get Jesus out of this job because of his dharmas made him do it.

Does this Jesus have a last name and a ā€œbirth certificateā€?

Of course he looks up to you as his mentor. Heā€™s new here. And of course you look up to him as your mentor. You forget things constantly.

If youā€™re talking about the Jesus that Iā€™m talking about, though, he just knows how to play stupid at the right time by asking really pointed questions. Amongst my people we call it the Colombo tactic.

I do that sometimes. Most the time my questions are genuine.

Your Jesus also does that.

You really donā€™t understand. Jesus came as the feminine archetype. The void and take all comers. But he had a problem. The golden rule. The golden rule is not a solution itā€™s a problem. When any woman sucked a dick, he had to be in their spirits. Jesus is heterosexual.

When I came here as resurrected I realized that Jesus couldnā€™t get out of his golden rule and I literally had to change all existence to get him out of this.

Absolving your Jesus is not your concern. My Jesus made the entire sex act and all its (within the bounds of consent) variations. And he ā€” unlike you ā€” does not miss a spot.

So.

Oh. Also. He might pretend curiosity when he asks questions, but. As the Answerā€¦ ā€œperformative artistā€ of agape loveā€¦ is an understatement. He wrote himself in his own blood.

Ecā€¦

At the end of the worldā€¦

ā€¦youā€™re gonna want a friend like me to shock you out of oblivion.

Ichthus. I know all this stuff like the back of my own hand.

Jesus didnā€™t deserve that.

Didnā€™t deserve what?

To suck dicks for a living.

Everyone deserves a better job than that:

A better life than that.

People have a right to be themselves.

Not everyoneā€™s desire for them.

1 Like

True.

Thanks for the concern.

I canā€™t help thinking that a lot of Jesusā€™ preknowledge is attributed to him, and that although he was enlightened and followed a calling, and was effectively being the messiah that he saw prophesised, we are not talking about some almighty supernatural being in the guise of a human, unless we all have that identity.

Instead, I would see us all as expressions of the creative spirit, essentially one with the father. The problem is that the sensual physical life seduces us and we forget our origins like in so many fairy tales, and ironically have delusional ideas of grandeur.

It is ironic because we do have a calling, but we belong to the collective and do not stand above anybody, which is why Paul talks about emptying ourselves of delusions - or, as the saying goes: ā€œKnow thyself!ā€

We donā€™t share that identity if we born in ignorance and havenā€™t awakened to who we are. Consciousness is the ground of being. That is what we are. We have the illusion that we are individual egos running around in primate bodies. Neuro-science teaches that the world you think you experience is all in your skull. But, it canā€™t explain why your having any experience at all. Consciousness is not a hard problem. Itā€™s self evident. Itā€™s what we fundamentally are.

You would agree that we are not aseity. That we are not perfect. That we are not whole/complete on our own. Would you agree that there is only one who ever was, who completes us, who switched perspectives with us to communicate that he holds nothing against usā€”that if anything is held against us it is because we hold it against ourselves and refuse wholeness?

I agree that we must awaken to who we are, but the potential is inherent in us waiting to be realised. I am just against the pedestalising of one human being and not acknowledging the potential in all of us. There is too much emphasis on believing in Jesus rather that following him, which encourages the idea of ā€œindulgences,ā€ or that we just have to believe and carry on as before, because we canā€™t do anything for salvation. The parable of the sheep and the goats speaks clearly against this idea.

There is also the one-in-many idea, which also turns around as many-in-one, that is essentially divine consciousness in each living being, which we have to discover.

James agrees with you when he says faith without works is dead (the same thing Kierkegaard meant by ā€œsubjectivity is truthā€). Jesus agrees with you when he says to live his words/demonstrations to love and be merciful ā€” equating praxis to building on a rock versus on sand. The divine consciousness we have to discover is our being in his image, which we find from asking, seeking, and knocking ā€” he is in us, and we are in him.

True. Seen rightly all the signs point that way.

Christā€™s performance in the temple was the one that got him killed.

There wasnā€™t any particular one. It was the culmination of everything he was saying and doing against the religious leaders, the way he was healing people so that they were no longer aligning themselves with the religious leaders, and the way he was not performing as expected for people like Judas.

You could call it willful sacrifice by cop.

Not surprisingly the Roman emperor Constantineā€™s Bible exonerates the Roman governor and blames the Jews. But the stories of the canonical gospels themselves conflict. Nevertheless, no one can dispute that the Jewish leaders who condemned Jesus were collaborators with the Roman occupiers.

1 Like

Felix. They thought he was the devil. Thatā€™s what mass hysteria does to to populations.

Jesus is the most well known name on earth.

It was spread by war.

This causes cognitive dissonance.

The prince of peace was spread by war.

Jesus even admitted itā€¦. There can be no peace while Iā€™m here. I will send for one greater than me ā€¦. Gods helper spirit.