Due to the stalemate in Iran, despite the fact the US lost
the war already, as losers are wonton to do, the White House
has been for a few weeks, discussing using tactical Nuclear
weapons in Iran… Exactly as Putin has been discussing
using nuclear weapons in Ukraine, it’s what losers talk about
to avoid losing and we are losing big time in Iran…
So, does the US finally admit we are losers and drop the bomb
or two in Iran, or do we finally, get rid of the worst president in American
history?
Doesn’t a stalemate suit a whole host of extremely influential men? Once the excursion is concluded there is the possibility that attention would ‘once again’ fall upon the Epstein Files?
Excuse my cynicism, but I take the view that the entire mass-murder exercise was conducted for no other purpose than to distract.
Doesn’t a stalemate suit a whole host of extremely influential men? Once the excursion is concluded there is the possibility that attention would ‘once again’ fall upon the Epstein Files?
Excuse my cynicism, but I take the view that the entire mass-murder exercise was conducted for no other purpose than to distract.
K: agreed… and that maybe the best thing we can say about this
debacle… history does seem to repeat itself… I am old enough
to recall this about Bush Jr… ‘‘Bush lied and people died’’
to this: Trump hides and people died’’
Even nuking Iran won’t solve the problem. They will not capitulate/surrender.
What is truly astonishing is that anybody with any knowledge at all of history and politics would have predicted this even before the war started. The moment Trump said “Surrender or we will bomb you into the stone age”, the war was lost, because all Iranian regime had to do to win was to refuse to surrender…which is in fact the only rational decision when faced with an existential threat.
The current stalemate suits nobody at all, especially not Trump.
Flannel Jesus, post:
That’s a pretty huge claim. Maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but if it’s true, I would like to humbly request that you source this claim.
K: I have no sources per se about this… just rumors that have
been floating around… we do know that IQ45 did openly discuss
using nuclear devices during his first term, McMasters I believe
spoke of this, what was especially concerning was IQ45 spoke
of nuking cities like SF and LA… again, I believe it was McMaster
who spoke of this…and again, during his first term…
I am pretty sure this has been discussed because there are
literally no other options left to the US… and IQ45 has openly
spoken about bombing IRAN back into the stone ages…
again, no sources per se… just whispers in the dark…
we should know within a couple of months, I am guessing,
if it happens, it will be after the midterms especially given that
the GOP is going to be demolished this election… but before
the congress is seated, Jan 5? I think this year…so, we will
have some proof by say, X-mas… perhaps a bit earlier…
would I bet the house on it, NO, let’s be clear, this is basically
a three month window and in politics, three months is basically
forever… so, whispers in the dark is all I have at the moment…
Flannel Jesus:
Got it, just pure speculation on your part. Weird that you’d word speculation as if it were a well known fact..
K: I like to think of it as ‘‘informed speculation’’ but I do hold to
my speculations… I do believe that there is some discussion of
using tactical Nukes in the White House…based on the ‘‘whispers
in the dark’’ that I have heard…not everything we know is based on
cold hard facts, sometimes, sometimes we discover ‘‘truths’’
based on speculations… it doesn’t sound logical or factual,
but it doesn’t negate what I believe is going on…
How did Einstein discover his ideas about light?
He imagined himself riding on a photon of light and
worked out how that works… not everything is science
or math or history or physics, but often it is just simple
… speculations…
You can hold to it as much as you like, but it is a dark communication pattern to be presenting stuff you’ve imagined like this as raw fact. The world has enough political misinformation, you shouldn’t be happy to be contributing to it.
Besides, it’s not Trump acting unilaterally, but the his handlers, which include a host of institutional people, think tanks, ‘advisors’
And add to that, even though the president has the briefcase, it takes others with codes to co.push, alongside, various medic who constantly assess his his state of mind’s capacity.
Anything different would not fit any measure so gross , commensurate with Uncle Sam!