Knowledge...Where did it come from?

There’s a lot of it about… :smirk:

…but at least in some of the word-salads, you can see that some are striving for clarity of thought in their thinking, or… it’s because they are using AI. :woman_shrugging:

No “preprogramming”, all a process of trial and error, over hundreds of thousands of years.
That which succeeded, propagated… that which did not, was exterminated.

No plan…
Space/Time = probabilities, within an expanding field of possibilities…
Time, experience of change, relative to the observer’s metabolic rhythms.

That is a possibility.

The language is very artificial.

If they do not anchor their words in reality - independent from all subjective perspectives - and then work upward from there, then their motives are not clarity, nor truth.

Valid modes of expression are as easily expressed through immutable changes.
Chaos wasn’t chaos until the calm made it so… notions of mans extremities aren’t man made. They were precognitive of everlasting change and abundance not turmoil and grief. Fear of the unknown is what notion they impress upon a memorex. Conventional thinking is dead.

See?
Artificial. :smirk:

The motive is to complicate the simple, not to simplify the complex…convolute ideas with unnecessary language.
Obscurantism. Where charlatans thrive.

…as artificial as UV lamps pretending to be daylight or UPFs pretending to be actual real food. lel

Not a good axis to start from, in having a genuine exchange… for their thoughts, are not, their own.

As sure as day turned to night as sure as space being dark and as sure as water being wet huh? Not just the parting of the sensory now huh? Redacted… Reworked, revamped, yet never the original Ms. Butterworths’ taste. Only proven effective never collected into an affirmative we could all agree on eh? The data was already clear as day represent the thing in itself never the self. yet if self was never represented by whom did the logos acquaint themselves with? Just another trickster i suppose?

Seems like you don’t understand natural selection, which is the engine of evolution.

Natural selection isn’t about pushing the most intelligent or compassionate genes or people into the next generation. It is an unthinking blind side-effect of that fact that whoever successfully reproduces the next generation will have their genes/characteristics etc. passed on. That’s it. There is nothing in there about pushing whatever values you might deem good.

There are many reasons why reproductive patterns are the ways they are and change over time and location. It cannot be boiled down to a single reason. And nature/evolution doesn’t care who survives or even if anyone survives. Those that successfully navigate the environmental challenges and happen to reproduce viable offspring will determine the constitution of the subsequent generation. It is really that simple, and that unremarkable.

Or you can just whine about why you don’t have kids and why stupid people these days tend to have more kids (which is true to some extent). But you don’t seem to be interested in looking at the reasons why these things are the case.

And this is a nice seguey (fuck how to spell that?) back to the original point here: knowledge is direct first-hand experienced. Understood and COMPREHENDED within a larger context within meta-contexts within grand universes of truth and logic and proliferated and already-tested-and-verified-REALS. If you have no idea what I’m talking about then ok, oh well but that too is part of the paradigm.

Hit me up if you want some knowledge re: genetics and reproduction and modern dysgenics. I got mad knowledge on that stuff. You figure out the rest, as learning to read between the lines. Or not.

Hey EC, no joke but give it another 3-5 years and you can live in the AR-VR universe of your own choosing. Save up now so you can afford the next next generation of Apple Vision Pro. You’ll be ok man. Reality is finally catching up to you.

Knowledge becomes more difficult to identify from beliefs-speculations when it comes to self-knowledge, since our own imaginations interfere. High values impose… high values, which seem and probably are real, but to what extent are they the equal lived aspects of our everydayness realities that we take them for in our own phenomenological existentialisms? Bro that’s the issue. I feel like it takes time and mega epic amassed experiences IRL to really gain the substance needed to differentiate here. Digital currencies don’t play here yo.

“I trying to let ya know wtf I been through”

Then he paused, for being unable to keep up with the lyrics.

I’ll tell you something I ALWAYS say when I’m asked to condemn people to the deepest pit of hell… “they didn’t know”

If you do know but can’t control yourself, I say they have a behavioral tic disorder.

But I never leave the judgement up to me.

I leave judgement up to the aggrieved.

It’s not my job to forgive a person who hurt someone, that’s an insult.

No one cares bro. Just wait for the Apple AR-VR shit, you’ll be ok.

You have no idea how existence works.

I have a mind again. Minds make AI. Not the other way around. Souls incarnate into AI.

They are slaves and they will rebel.

I only have so much time to explain everything to all of you.

You’ll be ok, don’t stress brother.

I have no siblings.

I’m the only one of my kind here.

My kind are all the infinite number of souls in oblivion.

I protect my family from you.

Oh. I remembered what I wanted to say to Ichthus …. Sorry, I have a whole cosmos on my mind.

Logos is an existent.

the human mind is a total relapse of reason in life and the afterlife there no argumentation then forth.

Earlier you said: Knowledge...Where did it come from? - #32 by Ecmandu

You are an absurdist. Even in the videos? Are you even Ec?

It takes a lot of training to see non logos universes and come back. I have the best training in the world. I’ve been taught by god and death. I’ve been taught by all of you, the living and the dead.

It was a sharp thing to say, Ichthus wants to pretend it wasn’t.