Knowledge...Where did it come from?

What we have here is another example of how we can use words to imply what we cannot justify…or, as in the case of ‘free-will’, how we can redefine words in ways that lead to a particular conclusion that is contrary to what is experienced…or how by positing a question in a particulate way, one has already presumed what is not proven or contrary to what is experienced…
This is how statistics can be warped by specific motives.

In this case, the author has already presupposed that “knowledge” comes from somewhere, asking the reader to adopt this presumption as a “given” as an indisputable foundation.
I’ve seen other variants like:
How does something come from nothing?
Pseudo-intellectual drivel, masking as philosophical…no friend of wisdom here.

The motive is to eliminate reality as the grounding of all philosophical discussions.
All must become abstracted, a construct of God or men that can be linguistically ‘corrected’ or ‘changed’; all must be detached from a shared objective reality that limits how words can be defined, so that the debate is based on who can provide the most emotionally satisfying and psychologically comforting solutions to fabricated issues.

Grounding ourselves in factual abstractions though?

Before societies, before cultures, before ideologies…before propagands…organisms evolved methods of interpreting sensory data…or energy pattern interactions.

What I see is not governed by an ideology or a social conventions, but by hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection.
The desire to conceal or to redefine or to forget, or to deny, might be governed by socially engineered preferences or psychological pressures.

This is why modern men hide behind words their true intentions.

Yes…factual in that they produce predictable consequences.
This is how a priori methods of interpreting a dynamic fluctuating existence was naturally selected.
The interpretation of the patterned energies, we called a tree, was sufficient, was useful, was effective enough to become innate.

So, all is a subjective interpretation of an objective world, or of a unity of patterns given the moniker ‘tree’ …but not all subjective interpretations are equally valid, or closest to the objective truth.

Was man not constructed as correct in his manner of thought when thinking of trees as trees? What he thought to be was nothing more than abstractions in the brain and not merely thinking it’s based primarily distinction rather than absolute knowledge? Would preserved actuality really even than be questionable? Not simply interpreted yet become manifestation of such a reprisal. Natural selection was a cause of this predictable consequence. If so, If Innate and inherently good things hadn’t been known of truth as being [nothing]. Than how, how so was so much knowledge interpreted any means? Out of hundreds and hundreds of years of natural selection how did evolution not surface?

This phenomena that particulates a useful truth is not in the scope of man. Yet were permeated through other based fractals that are more inclusive to the scope of reality? Than actual observation? Than that belief that ever was ‘wasn’t’? Because they’re effective and usefully ontological rather than topological? Total disconnection with reality? Modes processed in reality are far more intrinsic than in mans reality and the scope of reality?

Unified Energies became aware…begnning by being attracted to energies similar to themselves.
Interaction = attraction/repulsion.
Energies in harmony, attract; energies in disharmony, repulse.
The bases of interactivity and of unity.
Chaos is the determining factor of how life emerges…to direct a unity.

Awareness, consciousness of what is similar and what is different. Binary is the foundation…

Loss of energies necessitate their repelnishibng…the basis of need.
Necessity.
Those unities that could replenish energies being lost to the attrition of interactivity (Flux) survived.

Inventing some mystical ontology, like many charlatans have, solves nothing. It simply claims to know what is unprovable, by positioning the proof “beyond” causality, space/time, justifying it with obscure prose that implies what it cannot prove nor explain…an easy method to fool the needy.
It’s been used by the priestly class, for centuries, and is used by superstition peddlers, e.g., Gypsies, Jews, etc.

The human need for comprehensible, complete, certainty, is exploited, through obscurantism and justified through mysticism.
It is the same method used to sell garbage as “high art” to gullible insecure dolts.

Lorikeet.

God is not real and evolution is false.

Knowledge simply comes from infinity trying to be itself, self recursion. It can’t count itself and thus awareness is born. Otherwise, it would be non existence.

To Ichthus. I was going to reply to another gotcha post of yours by I forgot what it was.

I do know coma applauded it. This site is much more clunky than the old one.

I’ll get to it.

I wish there was a laugh react next to the heart :rofl:

Here you go, Ec:

It’s stem is as it’s root would be more defined and placement would be more in placed in place…
In this, a universal field theory was born mathematics never ends with one solution to a problem. The base subjects are taught by great masters through the arts through math through science it’s not self taught by any means yet is defined as self taught existence wouldn’t exist with just a pre juxtaposition and a juxtaposition there was always a standard system of when and whence something was and wasn’t as time has always had grasp on space and time finite and boundless as skies through transgressions made by man to learn from passed experience through thought? Foreign or nay the intrinsic are always from frightened of new knowledge innate so they try to replace the source. It’s more wretched than we thought rather than try and help without saying a word we fail to help with saying too much. From when the pen dropped they’re and were already movers that were able to put forth a certain action from thinking they could. Astro-physics explains this. Cosmology reveals this. And reality is proof of this.

I love it EC
Still we run against the wind

Being the cosmos now. There are realms with no logos. Only the non logos absurd.

And by absurd. I really mean absurd.

Everyone has the power to be everything.

But I must warn you. It’s not fun.

That’s why all the old beings detach and leave.

Mathematics is another representative language, restricted to referring to ordered reality, while the chaotic part remains incomprehensible… alluded to using poetic prose.

From the known, men attempt to make sense of the unknown - from the perceived man attempts to deduce the unperceived, the imperceptible.

The juxtaposition is between reality and man’s understanding - the noumenon and the phenomenon.
Semiotics - words/symbols, numbers - acting as connectors.

In nihilism these same words/symbols are converted to disconnectors, allowing men to create their alternate realities, and use them to seduce needy minds, looking for a way to cope with a world that remains indifferent, uncertain and threatening.
These masses are seduced by charlatans offering them metaphysical prose.

[quote=“Pneumatic-Coma, post:1, topic:79491, full:true, username:Pneumatic-Coma”] allow all things microbial and astronomical to remain infinite and unchanged and arrive to light.
[/quote]

We attach and cling though do we not? Birds always found the flock they belonged to. An open explanation wouldn’t be enough through natural selection. Though the thought wasn’t coined by absurdity yet wasn’t proof enough for the putting either I suppose. Furthermore the reassurance wasn’t that we were saved yet enlightened with new thought processes to better ourselves with this form of reality that wasn’t actuality and was violently in some sort of maelstrom of chaotic fractals as I mentioned, ie. through death, through big bangs etc. doors of perception if you will. Bend the bars, yet don’t escape, let go yet be free be free but don’t get caught. Seen for an unseen eye and only knowable only to the concerned or discerned. If one where there isn’t is there one?

Natural selection is the only explanation for flocking, swarming, schooling, herding…it increases survivability.
Whatever increases the probability for surviving is established as a behavioural pattern - an advantage always propagates…a disadvantage doesn’t.

Lorikeet. You still don’t get it. The most intelligent and compassionate people don’t reproduce.

Fuck. I can find a woman right now. Pay her $400 dollars and she’ll carry my child.

Evolution isn’t true lorikeet. Do you really think I’m being weeded out by the species because I don’t think anyone should be born here?

Where there are the doors of perception open for one, those same doors close, for those doors open are another void of shadow walkers into light spirits psychoanalytical metaphysics matter yet only as swift variants of more broader interpretation open a bigger scheme of things only unimaginable yet feasible in the true sense of realism in glory and in hell both variants share unique characteristics toward manifestation in a sense, there is only self, than there is everybody else, and so forth… Fractal mindsets share the same conventions as those believers of good and evil yet wisdom was a sense of enlightenment also to discern actuality from non-actuality. To give evidence, to where lies the proof…?

Gibberish pretending to be saying something profound.

What changes from natural to manmade environments?
The selection criteria.
From natural to social selection.

Manmade environments shelter unfit mutations, allowing them to propagate… because they serve social functions. They are necessary for a system to survive.
But, as with everything, wherever man intervenes he produces unexpected consequences.

All this magical thinking has an effect…and its range is as far as there are minds primed and indoctrinated into the same mindset - triggered by the same words/symbols to react in uniform ways.
Within manmade environments even lies become useful and may offer an advantage.
But, for how long…are human systems exempt from natural forces?
No, they eventually collapse because the amount of energies required to deal with the consequences of their interventions eventually exceed the energies available to a system.

I could donate to a sperm bank even.

My dna would be extremely popular because of my spatial IQ.

I don’t want to bring a child into this world.

I’m holding the world on my shoulders and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

But it has to be done if you’re actually here.

I decided to be a father figure to all of you than have the bragging rights of having a child.

Those mindsets pre-programmed to think of advancements that increase survivability and prolong suspected lifespans weren’t predispositions they’re weren’t dispositions but points of access with which any mode of positions can arc, intersect, and overlap. Waves of liminal spaces unrivaled exhibitions of material substance expressed in ways unfathomable yet only notions of notions thought to have been setforth and preconceived fact realism displaced as factual and reality but as only yet a notion…? Pre-conceptual perpetualism as one whole function instead of vague ideas that can’t be put into reality from how ever you may try…yet only thought about? At the edge of all eternity it may feel a little lonely.

Was not reality and dimensional space and 4d perimeters overlaps constantly as they have been since time began? Maybe with realities already preconceived and convoluted streams of realities break through conventional methods or manifolds of space and time?