lorikeet and iambiguous discuss abortio

i dunno bruh if you go to the hood it seems like you see little degenerate kids out there all the time. either theyŕe really fast learners or they were born that way. either way thereś a lot of good reasons to abort at least some of them.

you should have been aborted

Hoods are controlled environments, moron.
They aint’ nature, they are manmade.

You rape a kid in the hood, you most probably go to jail; you rape a infant in nature,…you die.
No debates, no existential arguments.
Niggers and Jews flourish in ghettos, not in the wild.
They need cities. White cities.

have you ever been to a hood? that shit doesnt seem to be under any kind of control. i mean unless youŕe going toward the whole like. ẗhe man holding down the hood¨ kind of control. i think some people are born shit heads. the evidence is all around. you ever meet someone who is such a shit head that you think thereś no way they could have lived long enough to have learned all this…like some of it just has to be innate.

Look, you’re not sweet-talking Maia here. If you actually believe that is what I believe, note it more substantively in regard to my assessment of abortion above. “No real opinion”? How about opinions predicated on political prejudices rooted subjectively in dasein…in the points I bring up in the OP here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=176529

Next, explain why others are wrong times a 1000 if they don’t share your own views on the morality of abortion. Provide us with the argument…the one that “ontologically, teleologically, epistemologically, deontologically and theologically” demonstrates why and how all rational and virtuous men and women are obligated to think like you do about it.

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have a “condition” here that makes it impossible for you not to be, well, a pinhead?

Or is the only thing you have for us here your usual pathetic personal attacks.

Now, don’t get me wrong. As a natural born polemicist, I’m more than capable of going into rant mode. But that is generally with those equipped with an intelligence I actually respect. With you that is completely out of the question. You really are a fulminating fanatic objectivist clown. More for me to torment re godot.

Not only that but even in regard to repartee you are woefully lacking in any…wit?

You are the New ILP in a nutshell.

Even at stalking you’re a fuck up. Well, back then anyway.

My god you are a simpleton.
Do you think anything g happens, or is allowed to happen, without supervision?

How naïve and idiotic are you, whigger?

Killing a few negroes means nothing to the system, imbecile…it benefits, so it allows it to happen.
Letting a few make money using word associative cRap, is also insignificant.
Allowing a wannbe, like you, live the Negro lifestyle, as you remain helpless and meaningless unto death…is what the system wants.

Bling bling, and bang bang motherfucka!!

Slavery didn’t end…it morphed.
Like Abrahamism morphed into Marxism.

im actually pasty white and i do things like eat fancy cheese and take trips to national parks so im not sure your characterization here is accurate but thank you for thinking about me.

you dont think people can be born shit heads?

I put this in the philosophy forum.

And look what these clowns have turned it into!

:banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

youre the one posting emojis like a 7 year old

What happened to my “debate”.
I’m “chickenshit” waiting for the imbecile to tell me what he’s been spewing to you ILP morons for a year.
Mary got pregnant.
She chooses to have an abortion.
No moral judgment, yet.
Why… OUGHT I pay for it?
Why…OUGHT I continue to support her in her choices?
In a no god world what obligates me to be so generous towards this slut or whore or imbecile with poor judgment and poor life choices?
I don’t care what she does with her pussy, her life, her time, but why OUGHT I to pay for it?

This piece of unrecyclable trash claims that in a no god world where are no moral rules…so what is left if there is no morality?
Why should I be held responsible when nobody is responsible?
Why should I pay, if I am not obliged of pay by any moral rule, or any ethnic identity?
Why?

That’s all I’m asking.

Why should I bear the costs for Jack’s desire to be pummeled up the arse?

Okay, but only because you earned them.

You being one of but a handful among us who actually has a degree in philosophy!!!

:laughing: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :laughing:

a freshman computer science student could program a bot that would be indiscernible from him. surely you have to know after all these years that there are only so many things that he does. heś on a loop bruh. his brain stopped developing at some point. i dont know what to tell you other than that you shouldnt let people bait you with name calling.

You ain’t white, whigger…y\ou are a wannabe with no appreciation and no knowledge of who and what you are.
An American…no tradition, no precise tribal identity, you replace the void with what is fashionable…and what is in fashion these days are blacks and cRap…and you find your identity there.
And…are ou happy?
You got a bike and whores, no?
Are you happy, you moron?

Nope…how do I know?
You come here…
Actions, simpleton, speak clearly, not words…words deceive, conceal…lie.
You got used to manipulating and exploiting idiots easily affected by words.

I don’t care about words because I know what words are.
I watch deeds…choices…judgements expressed as words and/or actions.
Your actions, choices, exposed you…over the years.
Not only that you come here, but what words you choose, what threads you choose to participate in, what manner of words and their sequence you choose to post.

youŕe weirder than normal when your feelings are hurt. maybe go outside or something. i cant help you

There’s the defence…
Projection of hurt.

im so happy. you dont even know. think about how you want to live when you retire one day, and then think about how happy you would be if you just got to live like that all the time. im probably the happiest person you know.

ok hannibal lecter. im totally hurting and projecting.

i cant believe that you never evolved out of this thing that youŕe in. sad.

He’s loopy…I know.
Predictable A pattern he repeats, thinking he’s being inventive.

He’s learned to not attack me…or I’ll tear him a arse hole that will expose his innards for all to see.

But others haven’t learned. Yet.

i attack everything because i am an american

Hannibal was a metaphor, weakling. I don’t believe such people exist or can exist.

That you return to it…is defensive.
Did you think you discovered my weakness?