Magnus me morality of abortions - others dont post!

Sure, Philosophy is about solving problems.

But it’s also about creating new ones: “Provoke Thought”, Antagonize, stress your mind as exercise.

Lets take David Irving. How do we know he is full of shit? Because in his books, the references he provides…if you check them…they completely dont match the arguments he uses them to support. He literally provides references in his books which he lies about, for instance, by quoting them partially to support his arguments whilst keeping quiet about the other parts which cause his argumentation to fall apart. Its that simple. The author himself gives you all the tools to verify him as a charlatan, you can simply take the specifics of the courses, google them and read them for yourself…

The kooks mind perceives patterns where none exist. He takes issue with language because it is through language that normal people demand he justifies that which he cannot, using language so the language becomes the target… Rise and fall of civilisations does not follow any pattern other that they rise and fall…the kook thinks he is a genius for noting this…ridiculous. Only that not all civilisation have fallen, out of all which have risen…Jewish civilisation, Chinese civilisation, Indian civilisation…they have persisted…so where is the pattern??? China has risen, has fallen, yet is has not died after its fall…if there were a pattern truly…China would never have risen presently…The moron better stays hidden behind his SHITthyself forum and not come out,he is too dumb to survive. What mystical pattern does weather follow which is worth noting to anybody but a kook retard or a child?, that it depends on the proximity of the sun to a given area of the earth…no shit :confused: :confused: :confused: and how bizarre it is that the animals migrate between seasons predictably, yet the kook claims they do not perceive this pattern…is he trying to say that animals do not have the human type of cognition??? another genius statement…if an animal species responds to a season change year in and out then does it not respond to a pattern of this change and does it not mean it is able to register and recognise it??? the kook is so dumb and crazy its sad.

Unless you want to claim we do not have animal brains, you must admit we cannot cram the infinite breadth and depth of the universe and therefore you cant deny such depth and breadth exists.

Nie powinieneś się mądrzyć, jeśli nie chcesz się wygłupić

Dont excuse your own weakness and vice by blaming it on the society or civilisation. If you want to be a lion, take a knife, learn how to use it and go settle your business with it…then run away when they come after you. Hop on a train, seek refuge far away like many others did. Dont like the females in America?..move to a traditional, patriarch society and own your wife there… what is the problem? Your ideals are false, your pretences are false, even your crying is false. The fools prove themselves foolish and weak themselves. A fool is a fool, I dont feel like saying anything more about it. I myself feel like I exhausted the topic.

Fucking yapping, everywhere yapping. It is a deep mark of a civilised person to keep fucking quiet.

Subjectivity and objectivity DO NOT EXIST, they are made up. Its a fairy-tale, a made up distinction based on air, splitting air into air. Its air occupying air-heads.

Narcissism is another air-head fantasy. There is no such thing. There are bad people. There is Satan(non-material evil) encoded deep in human genome, expressed through its carriers, materialising in their actions. Psychology is a pseudo-science BUT ALSO a pseudo-religion, it attempts to be both, it can be neither.

Islam is savage and primitive but it commands respect.

Those who lack it in themselves to believe in anything find it disturbing when others act with faith.

How many times did I defecate that mind turd? What? I am a rat? A rat is somebody like you, somebody who lies to people you proclaim to associate with and whom you claim to trust. Lying about yourself, what you do, what you have done…I know when you look at yourself in the mirror,it stings,a 40 year old pretender, charlatan and bum…not worth to spit at, these overgrown, failed bums. They dont respect themselves there, no real respect between themselves towards eachother…fucking dimwits…as long as you participate in a circlejerk, as long as you sip the spunk…you can be whatever you want…no problem…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The Yank pervert farts see pussy and dicks everywhere. Their idea of ‘fighting’ is using gossip and Freudian bunk pseudo-scientific psychoanalysis to debase their opponents. They cant come argue me and do something, anything,but run away…so they keep strawmaning me…like i will defend myself like an idiot…haahhah He thinks I am obsessed with them…another Freudian invention. We are dealing with one kooky idiot…a 60 year old bum…whos son was taken away from him by Canadian government…whos grandfather was a Bolshevik traitor to Greece…anonymous self-proclaimed improver of Nietzsche conceptions of nihilism who wrote in his manifesto dedication to Jesus Christ and now claims he has found out a Christian ‘infectious disease’… and the other…hahaha
two heads filled with air dont make up one brain.

simple psychology…the fool stumbles…last year chrismtas he made a giant idiot of himself and stormed off before his announced departure date after i butt fucked him and he couldnt take it…this year he came with a plan…hahhahahahha
but his own hatred, his rage…this is what is detectable…everybody can see who makes who angry…who evokes hatred in whom…obsessed my ass…cowardly scheming and manipulating by fools…he thinks i am his ex…its like a bad marriage…his tricks will play out here…hahahahahahahahhah

to reiterate… why am i obsessed? because i use online forums and post on them? this is what they think they will get me with?

The old farts think themselves in control because they are insane enough to believe their own delusions. All this talk, all these verbalistic juggling and clowning wont compensate for the fact that we are dealing with a man who gossips about the biological mother of his own, only son to the anonymous strangers on the internet and brags about how his own son does not want to be with her, or prefers to be with him…a reason to be proud…jesus christ…a man one generation away from a Bolshevik traitors blood, of a mind who saw the horrors of the Red Tide in the East swelling Westwards and thought it wise to open its doors onto Greece, into his own country, onto his own tradition, onto his own family…and then went to shamelessly talk about it on the internet, in the public…automatically excusing himself and his predecessor…hahahahhaahh and this shameless shit has the audacity to accuse anybody of anything…a lot of anger, a little brain…insane kooks.

This is the exposition of the sick mind at work. Millions of immigrants are ‘flooding’ USA(I wonder when and where), the best performing economy in the world with the best performing currency is ‘destroyed’, the cartels are taking over, USA is warmongering(I wonder where). All done by one old fart who is senile? All problems which were non-existent when Trump was in the office??? Come on now…and I am naive? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
the ‘castration’ of Europe? what castration? the one which defended the West from being flooded by the Stalins Soviet Russia???another Bolshevik traitor??? maybe it also runs in the family?
sick, lost mind.

Europe was not ‘castrated’(again, old Yank vulgar obsession with dicks and pussies and fucking), the West was given freedom and chose its own destiny…obviously, not a destiny the neo-nazi Yanks would like, so it must have been forced onto Europe somehow(zero evidence for that) and now Europe is missing its penis…JESUS CHIRST…