Martial Law Begins 2021

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvnHrZWB8eE[/youtube]

Ecmandu doesn’t care.

Ecmandu only cares about himself.

It is amazing how many people are longing for the whole thing to crash, left and right and other. I understand this longing. The norm can seem ok, but it’s really not and a kind of desperation sets in where even chaos and unpleasance seem better. And martial law is a kind of chaos also. There is a longing for extremes, by both the left and right. We could all go ‘NETWORK’ and scream from the windows ‘I am mad as hell and I can’t take it anymore.’ Or scared as hell, or sad as hell, or suffering hell. People are predicting all sorts of horrible things, both on the left and right and you can hear the longing: finally evil with tear off its mask and show itself - so even if things get worse, this is appealing, because everyone ‘will see’. Or, things will fall apart, I told you so. Or, I can’t take this day to day, neo-hell and anything, even catastrophe is better. Or, on some level I just want to die, the idiots have too much power, so let the world changes come crashing in.

The main evil, of course, differs for different people: the DNC, the RNC, BLM, ALM, Trump supporters or at least Trump, the elites, the Illuminati, Marxists, Fascists, LGBTQ people, CIS people…

just for a moment notice how underneath all the hate, there is this longing for change so deep people are actually longing for catastrophe
to confirm they are right
to end their pain
to usher in a new golden age
to be their rage effectively smasing the evil

on the surface modern life looks pretty good: I mean from the all those products, near magical powers, type angle.

But everyone seems in agreement…it’s a nightmare.

That actually is potentially revolutionary. It spits at all the advertising telling us our happiness and potency is one purchase away. It spits and all the undercurrent utopianism, best of all possible worlds that is undercurrent in both parties. It spits at the myth of progress.

We are all spitting at power and its PR, but we give it different names. There is, however, some underlying overlap.

I went to hell for every possible being on this world instead of you going there. You’re going to talk shit to me? This woman is a fucking moron. I take that upon myself.

The only way trump (who is a sociopath) knows how to make relationships is with money that he hasn’t ever earned.

Judge me you fuck. Judge me with all the power vested in you. Do it. See what happens.

You’re too busy obsessing over yourself to have a valid perspective in reality on any topic, EC.

You’re a waste of time, a bore.

Really? A bore. You can do better than that.

I make this very clear to beings. Make it your goal to send every being in existence to heaven forever and you’ll not be boring (and you won’t have a boring life).

Where do you think you or trump rank on that scale?

pfft. You call me a boring narcissist. Get your shit together man! Anyone who supports trump supports breaking, torment and ruining…

Those are the easiest things to do in existence! Boring!

Why don’t you try building, uplifting and maintaining for a change?

Am I a narcissist because I know more than you? Is that how narcissism is defined in trump era now?

Fucking pathetic.

Why would I do that?

I’m an agent of Freedom. It is the choice of individuals to move Up or Down. I do not interfere. Most go down, few go up. That is because it is easy to fall (Down). It is a challenge to stand (Up).

I don’t see you helping anybody but yourself, ever. And despite your best efforts, you move in neither direction, making no progress. Your madness hinders your every move.

You don’t even get what heaven is.

It’s everyone manifesting their desires simultaneously.

What do you think a shit world like this is? Trump being the only person who sees his desires fulfilled at the expense of everyone else. And if you’re drawn to him, that means that you’re the same.

Don’t lecture me on heaven and hell because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

And as a trump supporter, don’t lecture me on malignant narcissism (actual psychopathy).

You know, if it wasn’t for me, you’d be living in a porta-potty sucking dick all day for fifty cents a blowjob against your will. Do you actually think I’m kidding?

You don’t know shit Urwrong. Not the important stuff anyhow.

You know, it’s actually bizarre for me to speak to a being like you who doesn’t know a psychopath when you see one, and then decides that it’s a good idea to shit on someone like me. But whatever. You’re just a dumbshit.

no u

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. If you weren’t so self-obsessed and solipsistic, you’d easily understand, as young children do, that many people desire to hurt each-other, inflict pain and misery. So, to you, “heaven” is a blood-bath of violence and hatred. You are exactly-wrong, 100% wrong. That’s “hell”, not heaven, at least by the normal standard of definition, convention, and morality.

Sounds to me like you’ve never discussed spirituality, religion, or morality with anybody else before. Again, not a surprise, since you never leave your echo-chamber.

Go talk to a Christian or Jew, learn a few basic principles of Theology, then return to me when you have an Elementary knowledge of the bullshit you spew.

Also, stop derailing my thread, idiot.

No more response or commentary except to the point of the OP…

Urwrong, I’ve been to hell. I know a hell moron when I see it, and that moron is you.

Trump has never been to hell either, and he’s fucking mentally retarded about the spirit world. All he cares about is himself just like all you care about is yourself…

Two peas in a pod, and you’re projecting all of it on me.

We’ll see how confident the elites think they are with respect to martial law right now. If they declare it, they’re very confident. There’s a slight problem with their plans. I exist. Always will.

Blah blah blah, stick to the OP or go away. Nobody wants to hear your tripe.

Urwrongx1000, Ecmandu

Who started this?
You both seem to be investing in the ad hom.

You don’t want to hear me. Put me on ignore then.

Donald Trump is furiously defunding the post office and tearing down mail boxes so he can stay in power.

Now, let’s understand Trump for a moment.

His last desperate act is to declare martial law.

Now, our votes haven’t counted for 30 years.

The Nazi propaganda ministers did their job exceedingly well.

People still think their votes count!

People believe all the leftish, rightish narrative.

It’s all lies.

And I’m being very straight forward with you:

I’ll send you to actual hell for 5 seconds to see how much you appreciate consent violation, or consent violation forever.

My hells are decent. Nobody will lay anything on your body.

You know, for some bizarre reason Urwrong you think you’re a really smart guy. You aren’t.

Others on this board think you’re more nuanced than me, you’re just stupid, and so are they.

Soak it up while you can, because this shit is going to get very real for you very fast.

Lol

Ecmandu, take a look in the mirror. Go through any of your posts within the last 3 weeks. How often do you immediately twist the post, what you write, and turn it into about you you you??

You’re so selfish and solipsistic that pretty nobody can tolerate you for long. Your egotism is out of control, yet you spout this nonsense of how ‘selfless’ you are. You’re not, you’re just the opposite.

So when you say “I’m in the way of Martial Law”, it doesn’t mean anything. You’re not a power-player in any of this, as-if the Government descends down to this thread, and says to itself, “oh no, Ecmandu does not approve of our Martial Law, guess we better not do it!?

You’re like a pubescent teenager, 13-years-old, who still believes the world revolves around you. Pro-tip: It doesn’t.

Does it really matter?

I guess irrelevant diatribe is better than non-participation, sometimes…

I was hoping the quality level of posts on ILP should be held higher somehow.

It matters to me.

It’s hard, Dan, to talk to a person who doesn’t know what they’re talking about without being pointed in discussion.

Urwrong is an unabashed Trump supporter. He doesn’t know basic US history. Let alone the spiritual implications.

Both left and right are full of shit. That’s too hard for him. Not too hard for me.

What have I missed about US history? Enlighten me.

You’ve not once in your life been to hell for another person. Nobody who has would send a message like you did.

I went to hell for you. Figure that out.

You went to hell for yourself.