Martial Law in Quebec

CNN isn’t better than anything.

God gave you a brain it is for you to use it not CNN.

you are the only person i know who even ever mentions cnn why are you so obsessed with cable news?

yo did you see this

cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics … index.html

I’m just curious about the tenants of your brain space.

It hurts at first, but using your own brain to form your own thoughts is really cool. Books help.

mostly pics of food, some basic logical principles and boobs

And CNN.

u should read scalias book

You should read this

who.int/diseasecontrol_emer … ission.pdf

i dont even have cable

But maybe you should start here

teachabcenglish.com/uploads … lcards.pdf

lol bruh u trolling me now man who is communist china/deep state. trump pulled us out of that because they are liars and commies

i already know most of the letters

Yeah but it’s pretty hard to lie about something as incredibly basic as viral transmission.

And I know how you commies think you would only read it if it’s CNN or some other commie source.

It’s just a little time and a little practice. Then a whole world opens up.

bruh who is deep state commmunist china plot just like the global warming hoax just ask trump he pulled the US out of it because theyre no good commies and now u r citing them that makes me think u are a commie

Did you read it?

in true liar form i edited that bcuz at 1st i thought it was the greek alphabet then i was like wait no it isnt so i said something else its still up there

not reading commie propaganda from communist china trump said they were bad r u going against what trump says right now dude i cannot believe u

Good for you man.

I’ll summarize it for you:

You have to be really really dumb to think paper masks can stop the spread of viruses.