Meditation, some answers

Yes, that happens in many cases, especially if one is able to cross the first or both trigger points. That causes so much new experiences and knowledge that it overwhelms one’s mind and as the result, focus and attention to routine life decreases considerably. That risk is always there for serious meditators. But, over the time, one can easily develop the capacity to live with it.

That happened to me too but I learned to cope with it.

With love,
Sanjay

Yes… because you have no choice, but to. :smiley:

I shall let you continue sharing your meditative experiences,
…and look forward to reading them.

For me, it was never about not having any other choice. Once there was a time, when I was almost ready to become a full time meditator forever and leaving the family but then I realised that it is not the right way, at least for me. I cannot turn by back to other obligations I have because I do that, my training and testing would not complete and I have to go through all that again I one way or other. I cannot escape my destiny ( karmas).

With love,
Sanjay

The soul’s mind is great and pure. I can’t wait for everyone to experience it … again?

Oh snap that’s who I was forgetting earlier. ‘Guide’. Find that guy, dites. Talks like he’s straight out of the eighteenth century and I ain’t even frontin on that. Knows Latin and all that shit.

Why did I put ^^^ post in this thread? wtf is going on here.

Guys, sorry for the delay. Some family obligations have come up. May not able to post this week. Perhaps from Monday.

With love,
Sanjay