Mobius Strips, again

I must try to deviate to and fro’ certain, ‘linear’ aspects of cosmogony such as actuality and reality, time, space ect. To clarify eternal laws of the universe in concise fashion. Our understanding of creation and preservation of belief systems and knowledge derives from one fluid source. A pulsating energy of immense power, fluctuating though the cosmos vibrating and reverberating.

This density of a massed collection of energy is ever expanding with intermediate light expelling a darkness that forever remains forgotten. Dark matter is in a sense the contraction negative energy and is driveled into a voidness of vacuum space and is forever expanding. This entanglement is what drives out negative ions and as allowed to positive effect a proton. If this is so than the continuum of vacuum space is both negative and positive. This is where a paradoxical theory has forever escaped my mind.

Existence played host to many of cosmological wonders like the mobius strip. From star matter and how the stars actually function showing how light doesn’t emit past a certain distance. Energies of the void is just as vast as boundless space. Yet for a certain theory to go unmarked is just fooey to me.

Electromagnetic waves form what is the basis of space from atoms to the subatomic state. Now this is where it get’s tricky, I must find out a solution to this all time riddle. ‘Could you create a 2d manifold that only has 1 side?’
That is where from the top side you roll a penny and it could reach the other surface without crossing any boundaries?
The short answer is probably niet. Or, if you’re like me, and like a challenge, trying to solve this enigma is an all encumbering task i spend decades on. Info wars and the such.

Technology was approaching as rapidly as possible in a new fangled era of suppressed innovation. It’s the halt of modern dreaming as I see it, but I only see so narrowly. The diversity of decision making isn’t left stumped yet halted in it’s tracks, caught within our grips and released so finely into the beyond without a single thought as to why? In discovering a non-orientable surface; where one end is tide to it’s counterpart in an endless conversion of energy. It’s hard not to get lost in just 1 continuous boundary, or one feasible loop.

To think outside the box was one of my most notable characteristics. Where-as-in only thinking within the mindless box only got me so far as to think negatively. With how this universe actually interacts with the laws of nature, reality and space and time it’s no wonder the physical, tangent or not still play us for fools.

To think there was never anything in a vast amount of everything is just delusional in and of itself. It’s always so interesting to me how between the impact of raw material and physical space there still was in tact a lofty calmness to everything amongst an intermediate field of waves. How is this so? So it’s like this ya kno.

As long as the mobius strip is tangible and is split in two it remains whole. Cutting edge really…I just love science.