Nepotism?

Heck, maybe your lack of self-awareness is such that you really don’t see a clown.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

You aren’t a torment and have you got a point to make that Trump giving jobs to his kids and sticking the tax payers with the bill isn’t nepotism? No skin off your back.

So far you’ve added the thought they are qualified…

… for what?

You disgust me.

Listen Mo, Monooq, Von Rivers, whatever your name is. The slime that drips off you makes me want to puke, but it drips off millions others like you. You want to be on “team capitalism” because you don’t want to contradict the mechanisms that you know brought you whatever miserable joy you have in your life, but you also want the warm fuzzy feelings the marxists get so you adopt all the marxist positions. You are on “team capitalism” but you argue land property. You “hate nepotism” but Trump’s children have proven themselves through decades of work and were a perfectly sensible hire, but to even talk about this is to miss the fact that a gapiongly obvious actual instance of nepotism, the favouring of family with influence gained from public office, doesn’t even stop youy for a millisecond. Why? It’s not about logic, or thinking, or responsibility. Responsibility for your thoughts, for your actions. It’s about dem

warm

fuzzy

feelings

You disgust me

At least prom has the balls to represent his whack-ass positions.

The worst part is, anybody with a brain knows Biden doesn’t do it to “help his son.” Rehab would “help his son.” His son is a patsy for deals where his own name would be taking it maybe a little to far. He gets a cut, but all the funds go to daddy’s account.

When you look at what they did in China, it goes to the billions.

Oh but Trump needs qualified people (college educated, proven track record of excellence) that he can trust. Let’s look at him.

Your dishonesty is only superseded by your snark. But being snarky, like a disgruntled teenager, is not being right. About anything. Quting Dr Seuss, is not being serious, about anything.

Wake up fag-face.

Lol, the China thing is so big, that it is likely that the entire Ukraine deal is itself bidenjr’s cut.

They got their shit together so tight, that when Trump noticed the insanity that was going on in Ukraine, and made some calls to find out what the fuck was going on, they made that the thing he did wrong.

Out of all their purported (purported because I don’t believe they believe anything they say they believe) paranoias, this was the one they sued him on, and spent years and tens of millions of dollars on (well, whatever, at least in round 2 when they lost round 1).

That’s the beauty of Trump. He is sparkly clean.

You sure you’re responding in the right thread.

This one, is about Trumps nepotism.

Well, the title just reads “Nepotism.” Just in case, though, I did address that. I know blindness can be a side effect of TDS.

Now, honesty, balls, integrity, employ whichever.

What do you think about the Bidens’ actual recorded cases of nepotism?

“The Justice Department wrote a memo concluding that the White House was exempt from violating federal anti-nepotism laws.”

“exempt”.

I’m sorry?

Doesn’t mean it isn’t taking place…the memo that the White House is exempt is, rather, proof of it.

I do believe that if you, Mowk, are all the other monikers Pedro mentioned above, then Pedro just smacked you down by quoting you. Now I can clearly see why you disgust Pedro. Libtards are “children of the lie.” Pedro, very much enjoying your interactions with the “children of the lie.” Man, Pedro, you are sharper than a razor. Points earned for your smackdown on Biggie too.

Wendy Wendy, that is hurtful.

I’m not. What you believe is an error. Most all of it. Ain’t it great.

Most all of it means??? What was or were your past monikers?