Nepotism?

I have posted under only Mowk, all the time I have been here.

I’m confused.

The previous account attempt was not much earlier and the post was never approved and the account was never active.

Registered again, under Mowk, that first post finally did get approved. So I have never posted under any other account.

I think Faust took care of it for me.

So no, never had a different posting name.

Without any evidence to the contrary, Mowk is not Von Rivers.

Hey Wendy, we’ve shared an IP address, that is so ironic. “Without any evidence” to the contrary, WendyDarling is not Von RIvers either.

While I never believed she was Von, she could be that wrong guy.

_
There’s a few sock-puppets going around…
that annoys me greatly, as their similarities in posting,
is annoying.

Hi Mags, it is nice to hear from you.

Can we blame the individual for the expression of a current running through us all? Picking and choosing our respective paths between the trees and upon the plains.

I assure you… all of >this< was not my idea.

_
Thanks…

I have nothing more to add, regarding the sea of
monotone irrelevance that stretches out before me.

Might be some fun and games coming up.

Whatever floats their go’damn boats… as long as I’m not
at the end of nobody’s shit, I don’t give an e F or g. :imp:

Pardon who?

What!?

Sorry Mags, Trumps pardons, and his possible preemptive attempt at shielding his kids from criminal prosecution.

sdny coming for them

Perhaps nepotism should be looked at again. Problem is there is nothing in the constitution that speaks to it. Sort of like a president pardoning himself. Back then, it’s would have been absurd in the context of their ethics of honor.

And today, it can be done because, back then, no one ever bothered to express the obvious?

Strange word obvious, as it is a conditioned response. Perhaps not really obvious at all.

Sorry what!?

Mowk wrote:
Sorry Mags, Trumps pardons, and his possible preemptive attempt at shielding his kids from criminal prosecution.

Sorry what!?

Now you have me wondering what you haven’t been following.

What?

Nothing Mags. Shit, a deer just ran right across the road in front of us, and you’re like what? Maybe you could drive for a while, I’m getting tired, maybe I’m seeing things.

_
I ain’t American dude!

You’re a nasty little man… you wouldn’t survive here.

I remember the DMs you used to send me… they were evil.

I barely interacted with you, and yet you spewed venom at me, for no reason at all.

What a vile creature you are. Stay in your lane. =;

Shit girl, you’ve stumped me.

My turn to ask… WHAT?

Seriously, draw me a map, someone. Where in my posts on this thread did this take place, and what is a DM?

How long has it been?

Everyone speculate please. Help me out as to what that rant was all about.