New Discovery

“au contraire c’est une erreur” :heart: elle s’aime

On the cross… Not self. But alienation from the Father, and each other. Why have you forsaken me? But all’s well at the end of Psalm 22.

You have no clue what you’re talking about man.

An all powerful peace god would feel horrible if anyone bowed to it.

If you are love and if bowing to love means that you love everyone likewise, you’re not going to feel horrible about that.

Read a book :wink:

The end is in the New beginning ; was the Word.

S/he who is forgiven more loves more.

I’ll leave you with that. For now.

Nice try. I want peers, not slaves. You are not the most powerful person until everyone is the most powerful person. You are not the best person until everyone is the best person.

…thanks for the ab solution.

Ichthus,

I want to explain this to you. I was sent to hell for no reason. None. And I crawled out of it.

Most humans suffer, but they’ve never seen hell.

I have seen hell.

There was a settlement of sorts.

Because I was sent to hell for no reason, I was given the power to send people to hell for no reason.

I haven’t used it, don’t know if I ever will.

It’s people like me that you have to thank for your protection, not some hypothetical creator of all. Who you define as good. That’s laughable.

pffffff… AS IF :wink:

You won’t :wink:

Ahh… but the question is whether I’ll send someone to hell for a reason.

Let’s look at you. Winking is a sign of social dominance. Secret knowledge that you’re withholding and holding over another’s head. By all rights, I can send you to hell for it.

Here’s another thing. Flashing a peace sign when you’re a sinner or someone else is hurting. By all rights I can send you to hell for that.

Worth it :wink: <3

You know what I do in my older age?

I chuckle at someone like you. Even thinking they can endure what they brazenly beg for.

Thanks for keeping the chuckles alive :slight_smile:

To whomever:
The ’ secret doctrine is not derived from point of contensuon but from practice …

Just sayin’

& may bemistaken

Or maybe someone should ask an obvious question?

Ichthus,

Do you think it’s glorious to be a resurrected being?

I hate this fucking place. I had to be somewhere.

Humans can’t even free themselves from king, queen, throne mentality.

I’m older than the dirt you’re standing on. So are you. You did a memory wipe to stay entertained. I didn’t do that.

If you really ant to know how existence works…

Ask me questions.

ok - but - only if your answers will be on vvideo. Deal?