New Discovery

Is that you trying to be clever?

I post videos because I’m bored. Everyone knows everything about everyone.

I even post on ILP because I’m bored.

I’ve already made a new plan for existence.

The gears are slowly turning.

I’m not trying to be clever. But now that is my new favorite adjective. No, I am paranoid that someone else is using your account and the only way I can verify that is if you put your answers on video. That doesn’t guarantee they won’t construct your answers - so you cannot preplan your answers - you have to shoot from the hip or completely memorize them ahead of time, and not use any keywords that you haven’t used before. Deal?

You don’t owe me anything, like catering to my vulnerabilities, so it’s totally fine if you don’t want to do that.

I’ll make a video for you. Alright. You have to understand though that voices and faces aren’t secure.

I am not reading another damn word you have to say - it has to be on video. Also… you’re on candid camera :wink: Smile!!

You know… I had an English teacher once tell me that if a book explained an entire persons life; it would change the world.

I’ll never forget that.

Your move, Chief.

Never coming back here.

You give up that easily?

We have a universe to fix. We have a cosmos to fix.

We have all existence to fix.

He didn’t have to prove anything more than the fact that the weight of choosing the red over the yellow at that moment was a compulsion over which he had no control. IOW, the reason he chose to eat an apple he was allergic to was to show that he was dissatisfied, not satisfied, and he thought his proof was solid but his proof actually failed because he was still moving in the direction of satisfaction in an effort to prove a point.

How much weight the his friend assigned to his incentive is irrelevant. The only relevant point is that he was still moving in the direction of GREATER satisfaction. Some choices we make hold more weight than others but it does not change the direction we are compelled to go. For example, a choice between cake or ice cream doesn’t hold as much weight either way as the choice to decide on a career path, but regardless of the weight given to certain choices, as long as there are meaningful differences, and one choice is weightier than another, greater satisfaction will compel that particular choice to be made. There are no exceptions which is why it’s a law.

Things that are impossible are impossible so shall never change the world.

prétentieux, moi ?

So what do we mean when we say, “He did that of his own free will”?

I clarified this many times. It only means I did this of my own desire. No one forced me to do it. It is a colloquial expression, but in no way does it mean we actually have freedom of the will.

Indeed, so we do have free will, and discussions about determinism should revolve about what we actually mean by it rather than trying to start from a postion which says there is no such thing.
Thus I am wholly determined to follow my desire and motivation which is the result of a chain of causality some links of which is out of my hands and others which are willed.

He was alluding to John 21:25. And other stuff.

If you remember where John begins… it’s a perfect ending :slight_smile:

No n. Just that if one doesn’t understand something, everything written appears coded.

Pretense can be understood through practice, otherwise it certainly comes through as an image , in a dream, or through any other language. game.

The it arises and begs the higher power to will an description in terms of a pre tended transformer .

It answers only if …it’s an honest request.

Something like was noted through delphii.

Iinsatiable.

ended near certain fact based on probability.

It may be a gift reinforced by sequential revelation where the end result may justify the means.

Of it’d begotten then it’s not made.

The French are good at it, d63 can vouch for it, I believe.

That brings me to him he is oft so neglected. But than again he may be from an alien nation .

Do you know? him or of him?

Or does it matter or make a difference what you or anyone thinks?

That’s a crude but not a cruel description of how this matrix appears to gave evolved, though, now. In this age an app can dow load any translator when traveling and not under stood.

Deconstruction of standing under what? The tiniest turtle down below, or the white godess.

Actually, it is relevant. It is relevant because the amount of weight Mr. Lessans’s friend assigns to his incentives and disincentives to do something determines how much satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) he thinks he will get from doing that something.

As I explained on July 17th, 2021:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2824507

And on July 24th, 2021:

He’s trying to assume I was seeing something that I was experienced at, simultaneously saying it takes one to know one, and making it weird.

Friendship matters. Stop sabotaging. Enough death.

Strong enough to go that way.there.

and yes it is merely one pre tense. Not intended.

Now the biggest dread is, sabotaging myself for a missed understandings sake.

The source recourse course, that red and green apple peeled down to it’s core, is something like it. I can not entertain it, …
Other than…not being held…for reason like let’s say the love of 3 oranges. Beyond description, and that counterpisition is at the core of it.

Do not excommunicated something .

You’re too subtle to ever really say what you mean to say. Couldn’t sabotage a fly, much less little miss muffet.

If you’re doing something, or if you’re merely inclined to do something, but at the same feel that you shouldn’t be doing that something, then that’s a sign that your brain isn’t functioning properly and that you’re being controlled by destructive and for the most part invisible forces otherwise known as “demons”. It’s a sign that what you’re doing is not of your own “free will”.

I have a hypothesis as to what’s going on under the hood. The first premise is that our brains are divided into many small components that are interacting with each other via inputs and outputs. The second premise is that the interaction between these components isn’t always successful. The third premise is that our brains have a means to detect such failures and minimize their impact. The fourth premise is that the means employed by our brains to deal with such failures involves a special type of components that I shall refer to as “overseers” that do nothing but watch and confirm whether or not messages are being received in their intended form. When an overseer confirms that the message has been received, the receiver is told to proceed doing its job. When it signals an error, the sender is told to resend the message and the receiver is told to wait for a new message. The familiar feeling of “I am doing something that I shouldn’t be doing” arises when your brain detects that a negative message sent by an overseer was distorted to a positive one.

I also believe that our overseers are placed strategically rather than uniformly. In other words, they are placed more in some areas of the brain and less in others, something that was probably decided based on which areas of the brain were thought to be used more frequently. Thus, those areas that were more frequently used were better protected – surrounded by more overseers – than those that were less frequently used. The less frequently used areas thus became our weak spots that can be abused by others for their own ends. By discovering them and stimulating them, one can easily provoke the aforementioned feeling and even make people insane. The purpose of sexual liberation, for example, might be exactly that (: But that’s a different topic.