New Year’s Resolution: Freedom

As the New Year approaches, I resolve to affirm the seed of freedom we all possess within us by negating anything that negates another’s freedom (including self). What negates your or another’s freedom? What affirms it?

You breathe, and you deprive air from all others.

So when are you going to stop oppressing me?

We’ll cross that bridge when air becomes rare.

So you’ll stop oppressing me, but only after I die? Typical Woman/Semite mentality…

That’s mestiza to you.

Just be grateful I’m letting you breathe on your own.

And that air is not rare.

You know what’s rare, though?

Yes

Good. Just checking.

From the perspective a woman, a man’s Freedom must appear as some mystical, magical, awesome power, that they cannot–for the life of them–understand.

This is the fundamental attraction of woman toward man, follower to leader, slave to master.

What is this fundamental force that compels you to become free, to seek truth, to have philosophy?!?

I guess you’ll just have to observe when you can’t taste the nectar.

_
The only things I need to be free from, are those go’damn toxins and synthetic consumerables… the current bane of my existence.

It’s kinda weird how different “thinkers” say thinking is what the weak resort to when they can’t act. It reminds me of saying “Those who can’t, teach.” I have great admiration for LIARS who CLAIM not to be doing Socrates when THEY BE DOING SOCRATES.

Oh I tasted that nectar …from a distance!

I may be wrong here but it seems to me that you deprive someone of their personal freedom by negating what you feel and think is negative in their life and denies them individual freedom.

What negates my personal freedom? Someone doing my thinking for me, telling me how to act and presuming that I am wrong.

What affirms my personal freedom is to be allowed to find out things for myself, to grow in my own time and way. The journey of learning to know ourselves is a long process.

Makes sense. Would you agree that it isn’t negating their freedom to teach them tools they can use (if they so choose) so that they are not left defenseless against those who would prey on them if they were not aware of those tools?