Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Oh! I thought it was from a sex act or some other deviant goings on :slight_smile: you should say that when strangers ask you, just to see the priceless look on their face :laughing:

Sometimes I tell people that I was in a knife-fight and that they should see the other guyā€™s face!

Itā€™s a badass looking scar - I like it.

fuck this

Is that going on the back cover of your book? :slight_smile:

Absolutely.

Nope.

Iā€™m trying to figure out how to post images from Photo Booth from an iMac. I dragged them to the screen and it didnā€™t work.

I tried to get around it, but looks like I need an http address to post pictures hereā€¦ what a chore.

lol what

ā€¦or you can save the image as a JPEG and upload it via the ā€˜upload attachmentā€™ tab below this message box :stuck_out_tongue:

These are photos of me.

This is another photo of meā€¦ Thanks magsJ

And another photoā€¦

The cat bowl has to be there to keep the ants away from the food for a stray I took in. The poster behind me is an original Star Wars poster from 1976. My eyes actually have flecks of orange, green and violet in them which you cannot see in the pictureā€¦ this means that whenever Iā€™m surrounded by tan (the orange turns my eyes to tan) whenever I wear green, the green turns my eyes to green, and whenever I wear violet, the violet turns my eyes to violet. Iā€™m mostly surrounded by the blue in my eyes, so they appear blue in this picture.

To whom belong the following four avatars?

I just showed these photos to a female acquaintance of mine, and she liked them, but said I should also send a handsome picture of myself. Iā€™m just wearing the clothes that remind me of snow in California, but I think she means more than that, so Iā€™m not trying to be handsome in these photosā€¦I just wanted you all to know what I looked like.

I wanted to add feedback Iā€™ve received my whole lifeā€¦ that Iā€™m handsome, but what people compliment the most on me is my eyes and my calves, I remember the first instance of this was when many members of the football team were feeling me up in high school, like it was kinda gayā€¦ they were in awe of my calves and forearms. But my eyes have always been complimented, people have often said they look like the stars or the galaxy, Iā€™ve had some very strange occurrances with people complimenting my eyes, I remember once an native american who was very attractive blurted out that I was the first white man she had ever seen as attractive, she said my eyes spoke millions of souls. Iā€™ve had people often stop me and say I have the most attractive eyes theyā€™ve ever seen. So now you can be the judge.

Being a social scientist, all this stuff interests me. I just recalled that people often say my eyes have the quality of looking at them and through them at the same time. From a social science perspective, Iā€™ve noticed that my eyes carry a form of social dominanceā€¦ when people look into them (and I often look at the ground in deep thought), the bow their heads a bit, male and female. So thereā€™s something about striking eyes, which renders social submission.

Nice jacket.

I told you youā€™d like me in person =) You didnā€™t believe me thoughā€¦ Iā€™m a totally chill guy when Iā€™m not profiling people, pretty funny too.