Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I don’t remember most of it. But I may have a theme.

I blame that Australian dude who hated North American accents, bringing about the fact Americans were fat, and thus sending you on a cocaine binge, prompting you to forget everything you experienced. It’s just not right.

I’ll take it to a new thread, sandy.

Skeptic, at his best or his maybe worst. I had probably had a few. I’m in the front middle.

Who wants to see my latest mug-shot?

K.

Whadaya think…do I look like an internet predator or what?

I’ve been wearing that hat since Natalie, the other poster on this account, threw my better hat in the river after an argument we had. I shoulda threw her ass in and made her swim for it.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

I like 4 the best.

There is something about 3, though…I dunno…it doesn’t feel right to me, D.

Hey. I’m a guitarist; I’ve more than earned the right. :wink:

A musician eh? You’re getting better by the minute.

I play percussion and guitar, too. Here is an old short video of some improvisational tapping on an acoustic. I haven’t played anything in several months. I want to get back to it.

badongo.com/vid/223407

edit: oh, this one too is okay, but short. It was done in an open C tuning.

badongo.com/vid/223377

Dude in that pic you actually do look like an internet predator. And other dude, you just look like you didn’t get enough attention as a child. What’s the point in trying to look so weird? How old are you?
(don’t get upset, I’m just asking)

Also, I play guitar as well. For about 14 years now. I’ve got 300 more to pay on my les paul classic and it’s all mine!!

What’s the point in not? To get some - very philosophical - pleasure out of being an ‘anti-anti-conformist’? I do it because it’s fun and helps me to advance in my social subgroup; furthermore, it represents an aesthetic tradition, of sorts. Nothing more.

You mean like this?

Besides, D is excused for his consumer fetishes, as a goth, because of his intelligence.

As a general rule, if you are going to look weird…you better be very intelligent first.

Dude you know you love that afro.
Hey also while you were gone I had a thread entitled: Why is metaphysics bullshit?. You should search for it and give me a good answer.

Also, send me an address and I’ll mail you a new hat.

Those are high-quality pics, Faust. Was your camera really expensive?

I like 1 the best, because in 1 he looks most extreme. I think 4 is actually the most “normal” looking.

The guy in 1 I can imagine committing a sex crime (it was a sex crime, wasn’t it?).

Daybreak. It was a Nikon D40. $600.00 at the time, but I think Wal-mart has them for about $550.00 right now.

I’d call that a big yes.

:slight_smile:

That’s me after gashing my head open on the side of a swimming pool.

What a little Photoshop magic won’t do.

This is me. Do you like my freckles, Mags?