Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

took this now, exams are over man!

This is a really friendly thread.

amateur photographer in my spare time (and I stress the word amateur) :slight_smile: :

my friend took this one a few weeks ago in downtown Minneapolis (Iā€™m not as pigeon-toed as I look here, I hope):

Nice pictures of you taking pictures of yourself! :wink:

:laughing:

Crap. You canā€™t delete.
Mineswell fill up the space.
I felt found out hehe.

Thatā€™s cheating.

Vacation pictures!!

Thatā€™s Rebecca, the girlfriend, and Liz, the friend who we stayed with.

Funny thing is, Rebecca wasnā€™t even 21 until last monday, somehow we had no trouble with the bars.

This is what I look like after walking all day and not smoking any pot.

From the 77th, or 79th(?) floor of the rockefeller center. Fun times.

Iā€™ve got one of myself standing next to a statue of Dyonisus but itā€™s on another camera. Also I got one next to some old ass marble head of Socrates. I suppose those would have been more suited to the philosophy forum. But who cares?

You win, Smears. Haha. :smiley:

Nice pic, Dirt - what part of the world do you originally hail from? you look very ā€˜South Pacificā€™ā€¦

Oo I would say Magsj, however in order to remain neutral on this forum, I cannot reveal that. :wink:

Philosophers are scary. 8-[

:laughing:

ā€¦but we now know what you look like, Dirt! :wink: My appearance over-rides my ethnic origin every time, as the two donā€™t tally up, and so I am taken at face value: for appearance is everything.

ā€¦or perhaps you are Native American/South American? :smiley:

Oh, youā€™ll never know, my friend.

Sad isnā€™t it? :smiley:

Ahaha. Yes, I would agreeā€¦

Youā€™re one of about 3 girls that have posted a pic since Iā€™ve been here. Itā€™s good to know that youā€™re not ugly. Somehow that makes you more interesting. I dunno, itā€™s probably just some evolutionary adaptation thatā€™s occurring in me. Iā€™ll ask Cyrene and see what he has to say about it.

Hahaha. :smiley:

Men. ](*,) :wink:

Oh wow. You remind me of Matt Hales, singer of the band, Aqualung.

But you truly do look like Elijah Wood. Hehe. :wink:

Iā€™m not gay or anything, but Iā€™ll still say heā€™s probably one of the more attractive men on ILP. I mean look at that chisseled (sp?) jaw and those big blue eyes.

Haha. Sittlichkeit is quite handsome. Iā€™d turn gay for him, Smears. :wink:
Hehe. :smiley: