Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Let’s just say she put me in a difficult position.

:laughing:

But you fired her innuendo.

Thought I was comfortable enough with my ice skating skills to pretend I was a hockey player. Always wanted to get into that sport. Tried to change direction skating after a ball and quickly lost my balance, slipped, and somehow smashed my face on the ice. I never remembered falling. I’m positive there was short term memory loss. The short time that transpired between my losing balance and looking up from the ice was gone. In fact, I was still expecting to fall.

Hey fuse, nice pics.

If you ever get banned, you can come back as “refuse” :laughing:

Why is this conversation still coming off as covertly sexual to me?

Look within, gib. Look within.

This photo shows I am practical (wearing a tuque), know exotic alcohols (Moosehead), and uh…all my upper digits are intact.

While your digits seem just fine, there are other physical attributes we look for. All for legitimate business reasons, of course.

You do seem very Canadian, though. Can’t put my finger on why - you just do. We like Canadians, here. (If only they’d tip better.)

Canadians are poor tippers?

I’m kind of surprised by that.

Piss-poor. In my personal experience, Quebecers seem a little better than Maple-leafers, but that might be coincidental. Expect five percent or even less.

Poor tippers but at least they are nice about it.

By the way, Faust, I still hate you - in a hero worshiping way, of course. I’m sure you understand.

I do. Sometimes I hate myself.

I do appear Canadian, but sadly, I’m very American. That was my Halloween costume. I very much like Canada, though; I love that kind of wilderness and the cold and snow. There’s also Rush to consider. You can’t see, but the buttons on my left chest are Rush buttons from their 30th anniversary tour :smiley:

Unbelievable.

By the way, Faust, how do you tip?

I’ll tell you how I tip.

Bill Tip
$5 > x $2
$5-$10 $4
$10-$20 $8
$20+ 25-40%

Of course, it depends on service. For my tip scale, they pretty much start out with the highest and work their way down. Except for $20+ bills (which most of mine are) where they start at 30% and can work up or down.

Seriously, you don’t have to rub it in.

Thanks, gib. A good suggestion.

I’m not transgressive enough to be banned, though. :-k

Yeah, nice pics Fuse… cute :wink:

You never know Fuse… one day you could blow your top in an argument, start ad homing all over the place, and be heading for a banning :smiley:

More likely he’ll upgrade to circuitbreaker.

five percent??? That is bad. But maybe you’ve experienced too many Torontorians. From what I hear, they’re complete assholes who wouldn’t give you the time of day (literally - my friend once asked one for the time, and he brushed him off).

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that you provide good service :smiley: