Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

LoL, nobody’s every told me I look like anyone. Well that’s not true, my mom has told me that I look like my dad, but I don’t know the guy, never even seen a picture, so I don’t know. I don’t look like anyone I’ve ever seen before. I’m kind of funny-looking.

Well, I’ve never seen you in person, but if your photos are any indication, you’re pretty. And I still think you resemble her. :wink:

LoL, well thank you Anita, that’s a compliment on both counts.

That’s me on the left. The other guy is my cousin.

You know, it looks like a ball-gag in your avatar… :teasing-whipyellow:

Hmmmmm
me2.jpg

LoL, I really have to disagree, but then maybe it looks different to me because I know what it is.

I see you’ve found/come across the mirky mind of Chris - I think he was doing a bit of wishful-thinking there :laughing:

That “old phone and mirror” pose just so screams “I have no friends.”

Or were you just trying to figure out all the buttons and your thumb slipped…?

:text-worthless:

Just cause I have a lame sense of humor…

put your money where your mouth is, willy.

LoL, I took that pic last summer, yes with my old phone, just before I left to go to a bonfire party with, believe it or not, my FRIENDS!!! :astonished:

Don’t worry, Tab, I’ve since upgraded to a much cooler phone. Lord knows, I wouldn’t want the uber-trendy majority to think poorly of me for not keeping up with the celly craze.

Sorry, not convinced. In your next photo I need you to be posed next to someone of your general age and social status, you smiling, and them holding a placard upon which they have written “I am a friend of this person, and have not been offered any money to be here.” possibly with an arrow pointing at you.

Apparently you missed the pic a bit further up of me and my friend. No matter.

It’s lucky that I’m not prone to hurt feelings when some jackass on the internet decides he must make a point of insinuating that I’m some kind of friendless loser.

Which jackass are you talking about…? I’ll beat him up for you. No-one insinutes around me and gets away with it. :astonished:

Don’t do it Blurred. Don’t let him maniupulate you into being some kind of a puppet, to do his bidding, just to convince him of something.

Shame on you, Tab [-X

Here you are, Tab. Sorry about the lack of signs, but it’s the best I could do on such short notice.

arc :slight_smile: I’m not scared of Tab.

DSC00614.JPG
DSC00576.JPG
DSC00469.JPG

:smiley:

How’ve you been anyway, when I left a while ago your life seemed permanently to be yo-yoing between success and disaster. I kinda missed you.

:laughing:

Nice smoke-screen Tab… I think it worked :wink:

I have studied the ways of the internet-ninja…