Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

If you had red hair, you’d look just like a former manager of mine when I supervised the telemarketing place.

[attachment=0]photo.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]154358_473234265196_538020196_5742929_4646682_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]167519_485679940196_538020196_5960811_483580_n.jpg[/attachment]

Rust, are you slandering my good name? and why are you making this into some type of ‘competition’? when there clearly is none, well… not on my part anyway - you trying to infer that I am a loose bisexual slut with that statement? [-( (sulk)

This is the ‘Post a Picture of Yourself’ thread, not the compete/slander/belittle others thread, so please reply to posts in this thread accordingly or not at all - you have been warned.

Nope

WTF are you even talking about ~ competition? I genuinely think BS is attractive, I don’t have to like someone’s attitude to apreashite their looks, ya know. Come down from your highhorse cuz you ain’t that bad lil’ momma.
And as far as my comments toward you: That was me being playful. But trust me, after this I won’t be sayn much to you anymore, if anything at all.

Hense:

I don’t know why you removed it, but here it is again. You can warn me all you want, but until you have a legitimate reason your warnning is moot. You assumed my intentions were something they are not - So if any ban comes my way from this is was born of your own bias, not forum rules.

Later, hero.

Yeah, okay Mags. But if you are a wandering gypsy who tricks men and women into compromising positions, could we get some details? In another thread, of course.

i’m jus’ sayin’…

:slight_smile:
weirdoz, later

Pardon me for not having a sense of humour, but the recent events here have kind of put paid to that, so not weird but understandable.

Magsjy and Blurred,

You are both really equally as beautiful, in my humble opinion…beautiful! :slight_smile:
At the same time…
What lies BENEATH the iceberg COUNTS MORE.jpg
It is difficult to see the picture when you are inside of the frame." –
Author Unknown

“Self-interest is but the survival of the animal in us. Humanity only begins for man with self-surrender.” -
Henri Frederic Amiel

“The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender.”
William Booth

Ok, but I’ll have to make stuff up :confusion-shrug: I’ll see what gems (that’s lies to you and me :laughing: ) I can come up with :laughing: but the sad truth is that it is I who is always being put in compromising positions #-o but that’s another story…

Arc, I simply lost my sense of humour on here… nothing more, and certainly nothing to do with ego to do with looks - I have pm’d Rust about my being too harsh on him… :slight_smile: …and just to make things clear… I do not have any issues with anyone here.

Anyways… how are you these days?

[attachment=0]183585_10150103288535197_538020196_6335673_242828_n.jpg[/attachment]

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … =1&theater

Anyone ever tell you you look like Wolverine? :confusion-shrug: :slight_smile:

Haha yes!

I have taken that as a compliment mostly. I don’t know anything about comic books, but the name Wolverine brings with it fragments of visions of man-in-nature. Primordial man. It makes my Ego feel bad-ass! :-"

I’m not on facebook, so…ya know?

This is I, with a pipe.

[tab][/tab]

That’s not a pipe

[tab]and that’s not you[/tab]

Touche.

This is I; old strings.

[tab][/tab]

Tell me how to do this, step by step. I have a picture of J. and I in my documents file, but don’t know how to get it here.

You have to upload the picture to a site like Facebook, ImageShack, Photobucket, Flickr, etc. (these are called “image hosting websites”). Each site will have its own instructions for doing so. Once your image is uploaded to the hosting site, right click on it and choose “View Image” to open a page with just the image itself. Copy the URL of this page from your address bar and paste it into the ILP response box. Highlight it and click the “Img” function from the posting options above. Now it’s ready to post.

If you quote my post (or any other with a picture), you can see how the URL of the picture is enclosed by the “Img” function.