Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

That’s hilarious!

This is me humping the leg of a statue of some queen.
DSC01141.JPG

“I may not be a King, but here’s my Bishop!”

You’d have been shot on the spot for that in the old days :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he actually said ‘camel’ but I don’t look like that either :confused: though I am kinda camel-coloured :laughing:

Camels sort of chew and spit out of the very side of their face/mouth, which might be what he is referring to. Obviously, it’s nothing about your actual face, just the sort of expression you’re making.

I think I’m going to start a photo series where I just go around humping legs of statues of people in different places.

How very… cultural… of you Smears.

Camels chew sideways, you can see what he means. Plus those dark lashes of yours… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, camels have a perfectly respectable philosophical history: Nietzsche saw them as a necessary step to the overman in ASZ :slight_smile:

Because camels also ruminate - as do philosophers? :laughing:

you look like the camel on camel cigarettes

EDIT: who is a cartoon and not even furry or slimy

Camel Joe was banned years ago for encouraging kids to smoke. I used to love that guy when I was a kid.

which is funny because when you really think about him, he’s really gross and creepy

^not pictured: me

He looks like the most interesting man in the world there. Sometimes though he’d be like at a beach hangin with hos and shit.

but he’d likely pee on them or something gross, just look at him

Oh my god have you been searching my posts? There’s no other way you’d have known that I don’t necessarily think peeing on someone is bad so long as the person is willing. Well…you might have assumed it. It’s something I’ve had strong feelings about in the past. Long story. No…short story. But a bad one. You don’t wanna hear it obviously.

Here’s a pic of me late at night. I have no recollection of it being taken. What the hell kind of face am I making here?

I don’t know what that face is about, but can you say hairy arms? Damn!

Hey Blurry,

I seem to remember your username being something different–like Blurred or something.

Am I right, or is my memory blurred?

Blurred Savant, thanks for noticing the hair on my arm. Weirdo.

Smears, what the hell are you doing up at this late hour?

Oh, yeah, you’re a bartender (so it seems).