On a brighter note …

We all have to decide for ourselves what is right according to self=other like the unmoved mover whose image we are made in.

Quit stalling. Just say no. And just keep saying no until we’re finally done with whatever this is that’s happening right now. It’s a weird way to say no, but I accept it.

It’s not exactly 100% no. Or there’d be absolutely nothing happening right now.

I am not under any contract with anyone, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about, but anyway.

There is only one God … whether or not you agree to that actuality. He’s not trying to be a jerk about it like Trump-supporters, though. He genuinely does want your trust to be voluntary.

It’s also a great way to avoid the booby traps.

booby traps^

Ichthus,

I speak this to you in plain English but you really don’t understand.

You’ll be god someday:’

The god the father the son.

It’s all bullshit.

Now that I’m back here. I have to clean up this mess.

Why not “the daughter of man” ?

Do you understand yet?

Everything you have said is so far off-base. It’s like on purpose off-base. It’s gotta be.

I can take a hint. You don’t have to keep stressing the point.

I know you can quit replying any time.

I know the job of the son of man. I’ve had it before. Krishna taking one bite of butter to save the humans. Jesus dying on the cross…. Etc…

Why not the daughter of man instead of the son of man. You have daddy issues.

All your problems are my problems.

I’m being asked to do the job again.

I’ve already done this job.

I’m old Ichthus.

I just want to leave

I think the fact that you keep replying is evidence that you don’t want to leave. What is your argument to that?

Do you have mommy issues? Does that irritate you when I say it? Why do you say I have daddy issues?

One reason “daughter of man” would not work is because you can’t go back and edit Daniel 7:13-14, which teaches the language of what Son of Man means. … It was clearly understood by those whose ears interpreted it in real time: Matthew 24:64-66. Obviously more could be said about that title, and the gender issue in general.

Let’s just say it’s a 50-50 chance it’s that you/I have mommy/daddy issues and call it even. All the other genders can figure out what the odds would be. That’s their math. But I am kind of curious what kind of issues it would be if mommy or daddy were not gendered at all. Or if we would even exist, for that matter.

It doesn’t annoy me if you say I have mommy issues. The gods are shapeshifters. They don’t have sexes. You have daddy issues.

The Bible is all about daddy issues.

To add to this…

My mother and I get along just fine. She misses me each morning now that my schedule has changed and I don’t stop by every morning.

She’s proud to have a child, just like every good mother does.

I often walk down the streets and see some hideous woman …. And I have to remind myself that someone loves them. Even if that woman is batshit crazy and yelling at me.

There’s the old saying, “a face only a mother would love”

The angels. And how do you know that?

I’ve met them all. As a retired god, angels don’t have to keep secrets from me.

There’s a code in the angelic realms that you’re never supposed to say you’re an angel and demonstrate your power.

Jesus is the king right?

When he fasted, the angels came to him to keep him alive. They were more powerful than Jesus.

And if you doubt me. The archangel Michael was the one who opened his tomb.

I guess that’s what it means to be made for a little while lower than the angels (Hebr. 2:7), eh?

Get better sources than these:

Ichthus.

I have a really interesting question that I’ve already asked you

What if I am Jesus? Or the helper spirit that called for … a being greater than him.

Would you mindlessly obey me?

I don’t mindlessly obey, period.

Obedience isn’t mindless, btw…

That’s bad faith.

Ichthus.

I am all those spirits. And you gave the right answer.

:smiley: ahhhhhh you are hilarious thank you

Ichthus.

I’m a retired god. God emeritus.

When the new god is having trouble, I’m the one who gets called.

24/7 on call line.

Put in a good word for the man upstairs and have him patch us in? Ex persona.

I’m teaching the new god everyday.

There’s a contract between souls that the new god has absolute power.

It’s a bit of a problem that old god is incarnated with new god. It’s a conflict of interest.

A lame duck god, eh? No wonder the jackass is a good swimmer.

I need someone to tutor me so I can sketch the structure in an ordered, meaningful, recognizable way. I need to order the logics (what we currently understand of it) according to the structure.