On a brighter note …

We talk about needs and wants a lot ….

This is my true passion!

I solved it.

I NEED a self contained hyper playacting marionette philosophic zombie universe where my highest self plays with my aspect self receiving pleasure while giving me pleasure without putting it on ANYONE else.

My highest self solves the emotion problem by beaming down emotions to me, that I want to give a rich emotional texture to a universe filled infinite numbers of philosophic zombies in the way I desire.

That’s my true passion. I know that if I can do this, anyone can and will do it if they want and I don’t have to worry about others

Not to toot my own horn. But I solved existence.

It was not without a mindlowing amount of suffering that I did this.

But I listened to everyone and myself.

This has been an outstanding problem in all existence, space and time.

I solved it. While everyone was furious at me.

I kept on working to solve this problem.

The spirit world was shocked that it works.

I’ll tell you how I finally solved this problem.

I learned in the deepest pits of hell about the emotional on and off switch that exists. That was my big breakthrough. It was right here in front of me the whole time. The answer to the emotion problem.

The outstanding problem with living in a private non sentient universe is that you can’t have any emotions.

Then I remembered as a child playing Lego’s 16 hours a day without eating food. That’s how absorptive my mind was back then. That’s when I realized, if I could be like that child as my highest self. Problem solved. I wouldn’t marionette actual people of course. My highest mind would play with my aspect self. Thus…. Hyperplayacting realities were born.

I’ve been working on this problem my whole life.

And in only 47 years on earth. I cracked a problem nobody in existence has solved before.

A lot of people solve that by finding someone they can play with. I haven’t found that person yet. I tried playing with two people on different occasions and it didn’t work out and I gave up.

Which of us sounds crazier? I think you. I’m probably not supposed to say that. But you’re probably not supposed to say a lot of things and you do anyway so. I’m gonna try that and see what happens. If it hurt your feelings then pretend I never said it. In reality I think you’re faking. Meanwhile I’m being 100% honest.

But here’s the thing. I’m never trying to play again with anyone who doesn’t wanna play for life. With one person and one person only. No pretending with fake people.

You can’t make a whole universe. Except the way Tolkein & King & suchfolk did it. If I ever play with anyone ever again we’re gonna make a universe together like that. It’s possible that it’s too late.

I am 100% sure you understand.

In a meaning that I did not intend but is probably more true than the meaning that I did intend…

The very second I consummate a play date with that person is the very second this world ends & a new heaven and new earth begins. We could blame it on our union, even though correlation is not causation. I think it’s obligatory to blame it on our union, actually.

OK that wasn’t really real. But you gotta admit you believed me for a second.

I generally don’t play with others. Because those are actual real spirits.

I’m a funny person. I guess that’s play.

But I have an enormous aversion to controlling spirits.

You can say I’m a liar all you want, but it’s not going to change me as a person.

The very concept that I solved the most outstanding problem in all existence for all beings possible, is going to rub people the wrong way because it’s not manifest.

It’s only manifest in simulations not yet in substantiation

Play is all that matters. When people forget why they’re doing stuff … it ain’t fun anymore.

You should take your own advice to MagsJ and start small. When you perfect the art of playing both offense and defense in a friendly competition that recognizes & acknowledges consent, then it can grow. That’s the only reason there is an expectation of monogamy. Monogamy is helpful for beings subject to time so that the expectations (of consent respect) are not too high for them to meet. Nothing ruins good sportsmanship like expectations no one can meet.

We should not compete about survival things. We should only compete about fun things. Otherwise what is the point of surviving? People should only feel the pinch of trying to survive when they ruin the fun for their sphere of influence/care.

Ichthus.

Do you have any clue what it’s like to know for a fact that you can possess the entire world?

Look at you. I’m not possessing you.

I’m defending your right to think for yourselves.

There are other beings that I’m fighting who are just like me. They can possess the entire world at will as well.

But I guess you’d call that virtue signaling.

Resistance is futile, Ec.

I’m virtue signaling about not virtue signaling.

See? You do have a sense of humor

Compared to what???

Now that I’m back in my full powers. I handle the whole cosmos Ichthus. Most people would think it’s a very hard job. It’s not. You just let people do what they want to do. Say what they want to say. I remember a 14 year old girl that committed suicide because she was cyber bullied. I remember a 4 year old boy who shot himdelf in the head because he didn’t want to be here.

I hold all this stuff in my spirit.

I’m sorry you do.

If you were local I’d get your five senses into good stuff.

And stuff like that.

Maybe.

I’m older than Christ. That’s hard for people to wrap there. Heads around.

I’m not trying to take a throne. I’m trying to get away from all of you.

I was conjured back here by prayers.

It’s very bad karma to disturb the eternally dead:

I can feel all the eternally dead even though they don’t have feelings. That’s a really hard concept to explain to a human.

If I called them back…. They’d just make this world vanish. They wouldn’t even use nuclear weapons to do it. They’d do it through spirit alone.

I have unfinished business with the cosmos.

I have to make this realm perfect.

To do that, I have to give everyone everything they want when they want it at no one’s expense. Just as an option.

If we never live and we never die then there is no eternal dead. You gotta make up your mind about some stuff.

If the eternal dead were actually your family and you’re trying to get back to them then why does everything still exist after you were called back?

If the eternal dead have no feelings then what exactly is it that calls them back here?

I’ll explain this to you very simply.

All things are impermanent except impermanent including impermanence.

It’s not hard to understand that he was 33 or whatever when he died and you are 47 and have not died. Since you are not part of Trinity (only in their image), the rest of how old Jesus is does not apply to you. Even though eternity already exists, those of us (beings) who are not aseity (Being) have origins in time (the mixed sequence)… whereas Time (Aseity) (Being) IS the Origin. In them we live, move, and have our being.