On a brighter note …

On another note… I’m the same age as everything else. So are you.

I don’t mean physical age. Spiritual age.

Jesus did memory wipes to keep himself entertained.

He intentionally stayed conscious during his excruciating death…

He always knew that was why he was doing everything he was doing… to demonstrate love despite circumstances.

That was the joy/meaning he lived and died for. It’s who he is.

As Bashar says. Follow your path of excitement. If it stops working for you, change your path.

My path can’t be changed. I want everyone to have the OPTION of getting everything they want when they want it without harming anyone including themselves.

That’s my incarnation. That was the unfinished business I had with existence.

Everything is impermanent including impermanence.

I was called back from the dead (an eternal soul with no mind). And I have no intention of returning here.

Does that just mean that if you return, you have to be invited? That is still kind of an intention. Because if it was not your intention to return, you would not return even if you were invited.

Blaming your return on Wiccans is bad faith.

Sorcery is a lot different than that. Depending on what rite they use they call all spirits back if your name still lives.

My old name doesn’t live as far as humans are concerned, so that’s impossible.

So they have to wish to something.

That’s how I was called back. By a wish. I’m a breathing and walking wish.

How do you distinguish sorcery from prayer?

They’re not that different actually. Prayer is no objects. Sorcery is with objects.

But when you pray, you have an object here that you’d call a body.

I don’t know how to articulate here better than that

So what object was used to wish you back?

Minds. Actually there was a ritual…. Sorcery done with stones to bring me here.

How do you know you’re the actual fulfillment of that wish and not a case of mistaken identity?

Go back up and read your original post. That sort of union isn’t arrived at. It always is.

We are from that sort of union. It approaches us. They approach us I should say. They are in us and they approach us. In them we live and move and have our being.

Any attempt to grasp their power without acknowledging them is booby trapped.

Just like chattel slavery exists. Beings can be called back from the eternally dead. No mind. And suddenly has a mind again.

The wish asked for was cosmic peace. That roughy me back here against my will, but with my will as well. Really complicated to explain.

Ironically is wasn’t the men who brought me here, it was the women. And the women hated me.

I’m trying to get away from everyone who exists.

That’s a really hard job.

Ah. The F.O.E.S. Relatable.

But they’re praying for a false peace and they’re waking you up to a false reality.

How is it that you think you help people think for themselves? You have a plank in your eye that is leading you into a pit.

You willed it. He said, “Thy will be done.”

It’s no wonder you want to leave, but can’t. You’re not anywhere real in order to leave it.

You have to do a different kind of turn/shift.

You have to burn down all unsupported assumptions, and stop returning to them.

Hold fast to the supported ones.

Conclusions, that is.

Umm…. That’s all interesting and stuff Ichthus.

But while men have their own shit and stuff…. Women have their shit too.

Women abuse through neglect, men abuse through acting out.

Like I said before …. It’s not good karma to bring back the dead and mess with things you don’t understand.

I can easily remote control this entire galaxy with my spirit, but I know it will keep me stuck here.

I use such a subtle miracle that hasn’t been performed in eons. I let you think for yourselves.

That’s the fastest way I can get out of here.

The science of brainwashing in the cosmos is extremely advanced. Always has been. I protect you from it. I use reverse psychology to wake you up.

Is that why this shit is not stopping?

Ichthus.

The Bible is hell on earth to me. If you want to congratulate a faith god who suffered for no reason. Go for it.

I have the entire cosmos on my mind right now.

I have no idea what you’re even saying.

Nobody should have sacrifice.

Let’s go down that booby trapped rabbit hole for a minute. I tied a rope to a big old stump on the outside.

You equated minds and bodies and then you said you had the entire cosmos on your mind. You know that sounds ridiculous, right?

Think about Moses for a moment. The MAN who wrote the Torah.

He talked about the golden calf. God forbade it.

It was a sacrifice. God forbade sacrifices. He called them idols. I know Jewish law too.

God didn’t want to be seen as an idol too.

God contradicted himself in the 10 commandments. No other god before me, but he didn’t want to be put above others.

That’s cognitive dissonance… maybe a personality disorder.

Anyways … it’s all just bullshit

And Jesus came to uphold the law of the prophets. That’s impossible because their religion was bullshit.