On Sanity...The Divinest Sense

self=us

other=them

Obviously.
I guess my question will have to go unanswered… as usual.

“Dissociation is a disconnection between a person’s thoughts, memories, feelings, actions or sense of who he or she is. This is a normal process that everyone has experienced. Examples of mild, common dissociation include daydreaming, highway hypnosis or “getting lost” in a book or movie, all of which involve “losing touch” with awareness of one’s immediate surroundings.”
Source:

So, no, it doesn’t redefine dissociation. The trauma of willful sin results in cognitive dissonance resolved via varying degrees of dissociation. Not all dissociation, dissonance, or trauma is the direct result of willful sin (failure to recognize/acknowledge the other as self & vice versa). However, someone who acknowledges in their thoughts, values, and actions that every self (us) is an other (them) to another self (us) is going to be more resilient.

Another word more commonly used is … drumroll please … alienation.

Far off minded people are usually dissociated with their sanity stretching into imagination so far gone that they go completely crazy. So far detatched from reality and what in perspective isn’t actually coinciding. I’m speaking of amnesia, alzheimers, or dementia… These diseases of confusion in the brain and leads astray well known info that now lay dormant and never remembered again. Again, not the same as like schizophrenia or insanity. These factors are lost on their own as applied with mental constraints. Not completely disillusioned as one dealing with diseases of age rather, they’ve already lost their minds along time ago. More so any severer it gets leads to total insanity. As with schizophrenia or any mental illness. To think in terms of damage how does one just fix the gap between the sane and the insane?

It’s difficult and even sometimes dangerous to think for someone. Yet their thoughts mattered too. Very few approach others to find solutions to appropriately opinionize their understanding.

Ummmm…
THE INSANE.

Obviously. But who are they? How do you identify them so that you can help them? Do they want help? Do they think they need it? Perhaps they don’t think they are insane. They may not think they need help. They might think that you do. What then? Do you try to help them anyway? Do you force your help on them against their will? Without their ( here we go ) consent? What about the right to refuse help? Do we have to have them declared incompetent? Who gets to do that? Who then will be given the authority to make decisions for the insane? There’s a whole system of local, state and federal law designed to address these issues in America. Are you perhaps critical of this system. If so, what problems do you see with it? Can it be corrected? If so, how?

…sane people will not go along with any deranged agendas ideas or mind games.

Practices, or… brainwashing?
…coz who in their right mind would do that/think that a good idea?

Wasn’t it the exact opposite of that, that got us here to this [warring/global-unrest] point in time, in the first place? …as all things catches up with us all, in the end.

Can millennia of what has been done, be undone?

Oop I see a typo… that should have said “suicide bombing”.

Anyway, I get your point. It seems insane to me. But, there is a rationale for it within a system of belief.

War itself seems irrational to me. And yet it is rationalized. Arguments are proffered for war’s defense by most governments who control the world.

The psychologist Steven Pinker argues that violence is decreasing, but it is hard to see that on a day to day world-wide basis.

The human species is on a path to destroy itself. That seems insane to me. Will humanity wake up soon enough to turn this ship around? That’s the “help” we need IMO.

You said it yourself, sounds insane…

That rationale and all rationalizations fail safe in the interim, until a time when virtually all personal experience could relate to the intended peace which could develop when power motives may be equalized into a zero sum,

They’re already dealt with.
They’re thrown into the hospitals with those that see the same way. Yet conventional methods of helping a —>b isn’t weather or not they stay satisfied with rationality. Yet cling to reason more so than their alter egos if you will. No decisions are than put forth and eventually the insanity drives their forceful ways back into what they think is disenamoured, or disillusioned. They reasonably accept the truths of actuality and are than let go into the world to try again yet painstakingly enough they find they think better when not enveloped in madness yet peacefulness. Than how than, can we fathom strict sensationalism over idealism. We pardon with the insane and think nothing of it, yet they find themselves in complete dissolution from reality. Disarray of the brain. They never could stay stuck in one fabric of space without deliberately hurting themselves of someone else, or try hard to escape something they too can’t control. They’re methods of coping didn’t recognize they were drifting farther from the affirmation. A declaration of infallible truths we too study to not lose our senses yet all fall short and is constituted as rationalism.

Yes, at the present time these , too many variables, can not be distangled, but in a gradually shorter time , such understanding may simulate hypothetically disappointing expectations, and reverse them, as equivocally expected.

Call me an optimist.

“We suffer more from imagination than from reality.” - Seneca

1 Like

They need not do anything about the situation. Complacent or not they need not unbalance the balance of natural cause. Relatively speaking I take from descartes’ point of view in this one. Make sure you know very well what the madness was before curing it. The argument in the meditation was that, that which is mad will remain mad and never become sane again. That which has been proven wrong is in fact false. So we just hope we don’t lose track of our true philosophies and unbridled ignorance to stop what we feel to be true progress. Proofs and facts are important and put us on the arrow of truth. Realizable knowledge didn’t exist without will to explore said knowledge. The fact that we’re still at odds is undeniable globalization yet we’ve spent every penny hoping for said outcome.

See the Declaration of Independence… See the emancipation process for minors.

The best offense is a good defense: Self-sufficiency.

Be an example of the treatment you want to receive if you DON’T violate consent…

Show unconditional positive regard & a good defense until they get the point.

But.

If they DON’T get the point, and they keep violating consent — Treat them how you would want to be treated if you did the same thing & refused to stop.

Assuming your defense/offense is better than theirs.

Otherwise:
<>< (speak in code)

Why couldn’t we think gray, instead of black and white, instead imagine there was a ‘all goodness’ & ‘all badness’ and we were caught in the middle? We’ve no clue what variables to disentangle in due time yet always rationalize towards points of views. There’s methods to madness per se. You must contend with your own analysis when it came to sanity and see which will win, your sanity or the analysis. Indeed it’s enticing nonetheless. We contend with our own rationality between the harrowing chaos that is madness and peacefulness that is sanity. Standard why’s, how’s, and wherefores. It’s possible to suspect pandemonium was already wrought and no one soul could extinguish the flame of true reality yet many have tried. And that is where they get to go is pandemonium. Their sense of stark madness exponents behavioral issues not just ptsd and the likes.

That’s like saying “all rust” or “all blindness”. It can’t happen alone/first. And if it only happens “in” iron or “in” sightedness… then, “all” is not the right word.

Sanity^… divergence^… & a return to sanity by resolving the dissociation/alienation with proper consent recognition & acknowledgment in thoughts, values, and actions.

That is resilience. Not that you never fail/fall. That you keep getting back up.

We have the same power he has, because he programmed it in. We just gotta hit “Enter” :stuck_out_tongue: (you like that, @Pedro_I_Rengel @PZR?)