on the use of the ignore button....

What a loser.

now he’s clout chasing trying to drop my name

when he says, “note to others” who does he think is reading all that? what others?

He was so excited when he opened that thread, too.

“You and me” he said.

whats that even like?

It’s all dasein in the end.

shit

Actually, I dropped your name only in order to entice you to post here. Thus giving me yet another opportunity to remind others that, in my own personal opinion rooted existentially in dasein…

You know, if I do say so myself.

Okay, just for the record, I use that because in certain exchanges, I am genuinely interested in the reactions of others who are following it. For example, perhaps someone is making a good point that I am unable to grasp. Or others might be able to make the same argument but in a way I will be more likely to understand.

Or, in other instances, I use it to remind everyone that after promethean75 and phoneutria, I may well be the cleverest poster here at ILP.

:sunglasses:

Here they go again!!!

…Philosophy Pedro’s Corner Style…

Poor bastard.

seriously what is that even like. like on a day to day basis i cant imagine what must go through his head.

He must spend hours on these posts.

Now, let me anticipate his next one:

Well, it took him 22 words to say what Pedro pinned down in 2. But some have compared mastering Philosophy Pedro’s Corner Style with being a grandmaster in chess.

Or was it checkers?

[size=50]like shooting fish in a barrel[/size]

Pedro, it strikes me that you are not putting much content into your posts.
Just a few words sometimes.

It’s best not to go there.

I’m trolling a troll account, so I get a warning?

Fine, fine, I’ll leave the poor bastard alone.

For the consideration of the public:

Just imagine if self-delusion becomes an Olympic event. He’d take the gold, the silver and the bronze medals.

In fact, with him in the running there may well not be any other competitors at all.

Would you go up against him?