Pedro's Corner

Thats me sneaking with the ways of fate.

I posted it to show, Pezer is the best. But the fact is that he beginning to write raps and me rapping them in my computer al excited at some real raps, I wrote my best piece of anglo lyrics in te world. Its the one about the Devil.
I saw in P the Devil too, or the ultimate worshipper.

The Ultimate Worshipper vs The Wonderdoctor.

on Sky Channel it might have been? Where else could we have seen it. Or was it like some Arthouse leftie satirical channel that showed it in order to reveal how worst the world was off with Reagan as Jesus.

But Reagan is Jesus. Because he is the devil and Jesus transformed after his death to Jehovah, says Blake and Jehovah is the one who dwells in flaming fire, says Blake also.

Blake is better than Nietzsche. Even. English people were insanely strong. Emerson is right.

everything ok over here?

Well that post wasn’t really okay, as it was a lie. I havent managed to abandon rap as right after I said I would I was pestered by this guy to rap to a beat of his. I finally gave in and then recorded other shit.

soundcloud.com/lennerthillege/klei-hardop-04
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/fuk-serieuze-mense
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/thats-my-scheisse
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/my-posse

Yo that’s banging. You are just a rap pro being emo about it for some reason.

Mine isn’t nearly as banging, but since the other three you posted are shit I feel confidence enough to post mine I recorded just a bit ago. On a phone mic with my speakers, the production value isn’t fantasmagorious. Beat courtesy of Organized Konfusion

vocaroo.com/16ASLYHKoRfq

Alternatively vocaroo.com/12vrj3sEed8l

Ah, this one could have really used the bass vocaroo shaves off

I recorded altogether too many of these. I should be proud enough to post only one. But here is another one.

vocaroo.com/13Jkz7EjmbDx

Hi Pedro.
Where were you ?
Are you ok ?

vocaroo.com/1e3CEQXLDQTD

This beat is courtesy of DJ Quik

Goddamnit is DJ Quik good

I get it why Eminem is mad all the time, none of these lyrics would work with trap beats, with all their three syllable words and shit. Trap doesn’t give you solid scaffolding like these oldschool beats, with a trap beat you sort of have to make the scaffolding yaself with the wizzerds.

“This bitch play more games than the NBA.”

Simple, malleable lines are best, I think. And you must learn to condense a lot of meaning into very few words, very short bangs.

“You can’t even talk to the bitch
She fucking with bosses and shit.”

You can’t just write a fucking essay and expect the beat to bail you out.

I tried writing a solid trap song once I might try recording it. honest to Jah, God, it’s much harder to rap to a trap beat, even though it’s 100 times tastier and easier to listen to. Birdman bringing New Orleans to the market, and Atlanta via New Orleans. You know, the part of the US where black people are actually the mayority (much like South America, one might say). In the meantime, I leave you with “what would little Wayne be doing if he wouldn’t being managed to be a mainstream rap giant:”

youtube.com/watch?v=-d4LO6U … FW9Yos93g_

DJ Quik

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQLtItwCePI[/youtube]

vocaroo.com/1o1bm83ICcDu

Beat reproduced by King Leeboy from an original by London on da Track

No, after careful consideration, and having tried it and meditated on what a good trap song requires, I can’t be a trap rapper.

I am a big fan though.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mnzfqdFpL4[/youtube]

No you know what, on second thought, this isn’t 100% terrible.

That’s the problem with trying to record a song. After hearing the same beat 100 times, you hate it on principle.

When you write a line so sick you stop cold and are unable to keep writing.

I think there is a correlation between writing rap and playing chess.

At first, it is random stabs, finding all the thousand ways to get skewered in seconds.

Slowly, as some improvement happens, it becomes about narratives, constructs within which moves and lines are simple bricks, parts of a greater whole. Indeed, one tends to scowl at obsession over single lines, single moves, they are seen as cheap.

As one gets better and approaches the very lower rungs of expertise, it becomes more and more about individual moves, individual lines. One does not search for a good narrative, a good construct, but for a good move, a good line. The full chaotic scope of the enterprise is gleamed, and the power of a single move, a single line, always fortuitous, always provided and built up to only by successions of good moves, and good lines, but nowhere an actual frequency of quality, that is, always seeking a line or a move that will be disproportionately good, which can happen at any moment, any bar, becomes foremost in the mind. Narrative is a crutch, a mental anesthetic against the truth of the immensity of the actual task. The immensity, that is, if one seeks to become good.

Luck is probably not only part of one’s skill, but the centerpiece of the strategy of an expert. Fortune is not an eventuality, but the main feature.

What happens then is not narrative, but that magical feeling of coherence one gets when one sees a Magnus Carlsen game, or a Mike Tyson fight, or a RZA verse.

Maybe.

vocaroo.com/160joO1eYZfs

Beat by none other than Prince Jammy

Well, alright, this isn’t very fun anymore. Obviously, the reason I come back is that it reminds me of someone.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixqssrRLTvc[/youtube]

So, I suppose I will see you all again when that feeling overwhelms me once more.

Not for any particular goal, not for any particular purpose, just to be around.

Wtf you’re leaving again? Man I’m getting tired of posting this song every time you leave.